Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

G1032 wrote: »
    He's handy enough alright. Almost as good as Aguero and about 12m or so cheaper. I've considered buying him and using the 12m to upgrade elsewhere!

I reckon he's the definition of a bandwagon. Everybody will hop on and it'll all come to nothing.

Still likely to outscore Pelle though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

I reckon he's the definition of a bandwagon. Everybody will hop on and it'll all come to nothing.

Still likely to outscore Pelle though.

Nobody will outscore Pelle. I don't think so. I think Pelle will outscore Nobody :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Poor Pelle :( I will always be grateful for his 15 points against Sunderland.

spock. wrote: »

That was GW8 I think. I had Costa captained. Pellé vice-captained. Costa didn't play. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Up - Nobody
    Down - Enner Valencia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Jaysus this nobody lad must be breaking all records for transfers in!!

Up - Fabianski, Bolasie
    Down - Gardos, Falcao, de Carvalho, Grego-Cox

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Looks like there isn't going to be any nobody jokes today :(:(

:)

Up - Fabianski, Bolasie

1 of his 6 owners must have sold him. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Up - Fabianski, Bolasie

To think it was once a matter of discussion how we could fit Costa, Aguero and Falcao into one forward line!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Lemlin wrote: »
    To think it was once a matter of discussion how we could fit Costa, Aguero and Falcao into one forward line!

I had Costa, Aguero, Rooney for a while.

Then Rooney became a Midfielder, Aguero got injured

and Giroud and Harry Kane happened.

Up - Nobody (he's soon going to be out of reach for most people if he keeps rising at this rate)

Down - Walcott

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Up - Nobody (he's soon going to be out of reach for most people if he keeps rising at this rate)

Down - Walcott

Lots of people bringing in nobody before his game today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Nobody seems to have broken the game I thought a player could only rise 3 times in a gw. I make that 4 for him.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ameobi and Hazard up

Downing, RVP and Ozil down

Up - Sammy Ameobi, Hazard
    Down - Downing, RVP, Ozil

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

spock. wrote: »

That was a very strange game as a Sunderland fan and Pelle owner. I was doing well in the rankings so once it got to 3-0 I was thinking "oh **** it, just rack up as much as you can Pelle." :pac:

Paully D wrote:
    That was a very strange game as a Sunderland fan and Pelle owner. I was doing well in the rankings so once it got to 3-0 I was thinking "oh **** it, just rack up as much as you can Pelle." :pac:
    Pelle saved me that week. His 15 and Baines(c)' 30 gave me a 70k gw rank despite not having Aguero or Tadic.

Up: Nobody

Down: Friedel, Gamboa, Hepburn-Murphy, Jutkiewicz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Up: Nobody

Down: Friedel, Gamboa, Hepburn-Murphy, Jutkiewicz

Rumours that Nobody was seen stumbling out of a nite club in London last night with a buxom Blonde on each arm.Maybe his tremendous following and form at the mo has got to his head?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The Mirror reports Nobody is stalling on a new contract, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich monitoring the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The Mirror reports Nobody is stalling on a new contract, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich monitoring the situation.

I hope they move in for him fast. Getting sick of seeing his name around here...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭dahat

As he is represented by former player and now super agent Mr.Noone the future looks good for Nobody with a huge deal in the future looking a real possibility. He will be transformed from a little known Nobody to a Galactico Nobody pretty soon.

Up - Silva
    Down - McManaman, Gayle, PVA

I suppose I should really buy Silva at this stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I suppose I should really buy Silva at this stage!!

I can see Nobody outscoring him over the rest of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Any reason why people dumping PVA when he full played the previous 2 matches and sunderland's next 2 are Newcastle (H) & Palace (H) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

bezuaua wrote: »
    Any reason why people dumping PVA when he full played the previous 2 matches and sunderland's next 2 are Newcastle (H) & Palace (H) ?
    Last 7 games: 2, 1, 1, 0, 4, 0, 2.

Average of less than 2 is appalling form

bezuaua wrote:

Not that many are actually. I'm surprised he went down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Why are there so many fallers and so few risers. If people are selling should there not be risers to match?

• Advertisement

Gooners wrote:
    Why are there so many fallers and so few risers. If people are selling should there not be risers to match?
    It depends on the ownership of the player.
    For Costa, for example, to rise it takes a lot more people to buy him than it takes people to sell Gayle for him to fall.

Advertisement