Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2014-15 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I prefer myhill at 4.0 but that's cos I have saints cover with Alderw

And because he can turn on full beast mode and get 5 points when conceding 3 goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I prefer myhill at 4.0 but that's cos I have saints cover with Alderw

I'll probably double up on Saints. Myhill's fixtures after GW33 are ugly

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/580821813120405504

Update: Danny Rose has withdrawn from the @england squad with hip and hamstring injuries.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/580821813120405504

Update: Danny Rose has withdrawn from the @england squad with hip and hamstring injuries.

Definitely makes it real because its two injuries no way he will be fit for spurs...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

#LFC have been rocked by the news that Sturridge could miss up-to a month after a scan revealed his hip injury is worse than first feared.

@BenDinnery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

FHFC wrote: »
    #LFC have been rocked by the news that Sturridge could miss up-to a month after a scan revealed his hip injury is worse than first feared.

@BenDinnery

Jordan Ibe back to light training. Relevant for me cause I still have him. I wonder will he regain his place given Sturridge's injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Jordan Ibe back to light training. Relevant for me cause I still have him. I wonder will he regain his place given Sturridge's injury?

You'd imagine he would with Sterling going up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,630 ✭✭✭✭dahat

With Debuchy now back in full training I'm more than worried that Bellrin will be dropped for the Liverpool game.

dahat wrote: »
    With Debuchy now back in full training I'm more than worried that Bellrin will be dropped for the Liverpool game.

Debuchy has missed most of the season. He won't just be thrown straight back into a game, particularly one of that significance.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Debuchy has missed most of the season. He won't just be thrown straight back into a game, particularly one of that significance.

Bellerin needs to go though. May well shift him this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

dahat wrote: »
    Would you even want an Arsenal defender in against Liverpool?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,363 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yeah Bellerin has to go IMO.

1. Bad fixtures
    2. Big rotation risk (Bellerin/Debuchy/Chambers going for one spot)
    3. Blank in a couple of weeks

AdMMM wrote: »
    Would you even want an Arsenal defender in against Liverpool?

Why not? Liverpool ain't exactly banging them in for fun plus I fancy Arsenal to beat them to nil quote strongly.

Lemlin wrote: »

Was hoping that would be the case, will likely hold on the transfer for a week then I'd say. Bench is thin on defenders though so he has to start for me.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Yeah Bellerin has to go IMO.

1. Bad fixtures
    2. Big rotation risk (Bellerin/Debuchy/Chambers going for one spot)
    3. Blank in a couple of weeks

I agree but, like Dahat, I might hold him this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

bellerin will be on my bench anyway v pool at the weekend and the week after I wil get rid

"Rodgers confirms Daniel Sturridge has trained today & the #LFC striker should be fine for the Arsenal game"

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/583621988587073536

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭8-10

LVG presser:
    "Van Persie is still injured. We have a process. He has to go to the final football coach before he comes into my group and he is not there yet. He is still not in my group," says Van Gaal. "But Luke Shaw is in my group."

"Chris Smalling is ill. I don't know if he is available but I know he is not feeling well today so it shall be difficult for him."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hope this doesn't go through, brought in Davis as a cheap entry to Saints defence.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/05/southampton-line-up-shock-loan-transfer-of-chelsea-goalie-petr-cech-5136520/
    Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech is set to make a sensational emergency loan move to Southampton following Fraser Forster’s serious injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Hope this doesn't go through, brought in Davis as a cheap entry to Saints defence.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/05/southampton-line-up-shock-loan-transfer-of-chelsea-goalie-petr-cech-5136520/

There's no way this will go through. Jose isn't gonna let him go, even on loan.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »

Wow that would be a surprise! For those who went Foster>Forster>Davis that would be some kick in the nuts.

spock. wrote: »
    There's no way this will go through. Jose isn't gonna let him go, even on loan.

If Southampton were set to play city/arsenal/united in the next few weeks I'm sure he would have been more inclined to allow it! Certainly does seem like it would be unlikely but you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,363 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ah lads, FFS there's not a hope in hell he'd be allowed an Emergency loan in this scenario. They've two fit keepers with PL experience (Davis/Gazzaniga) plus another out on loan (Boruc). They're another three injuries away from needing an emergency loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Gibson out for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Naughton out for season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Naughton out for season

Damn. Was sensational value at 4.3m. Not sure who to get now at that price!

Naughton out for season

Fukfukfukfukfuk.

Naughton out for season

Will just have to bench him for this week or take a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Lol. Naughton was an exceptional -4 in for Bellerin. Sure it made sense at the time.

• Advertisement

Costa could be back for the DGW according to this, however its a crap article with no actual information or quotes to back up the statement that "Costa has pointed to the massive game at the Emirates as a target for a return."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-injury-list-diego-costa-will-definitely-miss-manchester-united-clash-but-is-hoping-to-be-fit-in-time-to-play-arsenal-10161559.html

Advertisement