Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Khabib and Diaz Brothers in fight at WSOF

• 02-08-2015 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

Nuts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

handbags

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭johnpro

Mental....not like Diaz to cause trouble :) wonder will they be sanctioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Well this is a bad look for the sport. Should be sanctioned by Dana. Is WSOF owned by Zuffa/UFC also?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yurt! wrote: »
    Is WSOF owned by Zuffa/UFC also?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

"Last night I was confronted by 2 thugs. I'm a professional mixed martial artist. I'm not a street fighter @ufc @danawhite @lorenzofertitta"

From Khabibs Twitter. Strikes me as a classy and disclipined guy who doesn't go looking for fights the way these Diaz boys do. Complain about McGregor all you want, he doesn't go throwing punches at people in Vegas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Khabib has talked alot on twitter though. Where as Khabib thought it was a bit of fun, the Diaz brothers know no difference to talking on twitter and talking in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Plenty of videos of Khabib looking for trouble and his crew throwing signs and trying to kick people on the ground in the head. Laughable that they're trying to play the innocent victims.

http://vk.com/video-84622889_171451760?hash=7708df1d22fa906a

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

5 years ago but Dana on the Diaz's last brawl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

How can anyone dislike the Diaz brother's

Advertisement