Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to get shorts

Options
  • 29-07-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Any tips on sourcing decent quality, fairly priced MMA shorts? Last stuff I got on Amazon was fairly cheap and didn't last long, and my current pair, the Velcro is worn away.

I don't mind if they're brandless or whatever (too much 'Venum' etc **** around), just looking for decent quality at a decent price (ie 40 quid for a pair of shorts is a ripoff IMO).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Mods is it ok to post links to commercial websites here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

aliexpress

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

John_D80 wrote: »
    Mods is it ok to post links to commercial websites here?

Fire away

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Keep an eye on Sports Direct. They have deals now and again. Not so long ago they had all the Cinch Gear shorts for something stupid like €14 a pair or something. I got a shed load of them, some still in the packets actually

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Gumbi,

Buy Irish mate.

http://www.wolfhoundfightwear.com

Good quality Irish themed gear by an Irish start-up at very competitive prices. If you don't see the shorts you want in the colour you want it's worth contacting them directly (even via Facebook) as I know their range has increased dramatically very recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Thanks guys, will have a look at sportsdirect and the one above.

Sound! Left it too late really, fighting next week and my shorts are failing me; caught a "break" of sorts though, as yer man pulled out, so I mightn't end up needing them so badly this week after all.

Advertisement