Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The pursuit of a long term affair.

Options
  • 08-01-2012 10:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

I haven't had the pleasure myself of a long term affair so I don't know the best way one would go about it. After how long do you let them know you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? What percentage are ok with the fact you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend? And is their a way to screen for people who are happy to have an affair with you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Get in touch with a TD, perhaps, Willie O Dea.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Have you tried Affairs r us on 5th ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Thread title sounds like a Bronte novel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Get in touch with a TD, perhaps, Willie O Dea.

or if he was alive charlie haughey, suppose you could ask his wife :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Try the ICA bootcamp - they're mad in there....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

I haven't had the pleasure myself of a long term affair so I don't know the best way one would go about it. After how long do you let them know you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? What percentage are ok with the fact you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend? And is their a way to screen for people who are happy to have an affair with you?

People like you disgust me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Arianna_26 wrote: »

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Arianna_26 wrote: »

That's one down anyway. I think the process needs to be more efficient though, one declaration at a time will take a while.

OP, just wear a wedding ring. It's an affair-willing-woman magnet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Has it not occured to you that you're better half might want to slut it up too?
    Break it off, sleep around. What's the problem?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Has it not occured to you that you're better half might want to slut it up too?
    Break it off, sleep around. What's the problem?
    I don't want a long term affair, just curious how people go about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

(i) After how long do you let them know you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

(ii) What percentage are ok with the fact you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

(iii) is their a way to screen for people who are happy to have an affair with you?

(i) Immediatley after first orgasm

(ii) It varies, usually somewhere between 0-100%

(iii) Give them a live cute bunny rabbit and a pot of boiling water, if they put the rabbit in the boiling water then their definitley mad for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

If you take off the collar they will not know you are married to the church.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

MugMugs wrote: »

Oh the Affairs District.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

Have you thought of swinging?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Dunny! wrote: »
    MugMugs wrote: »

Oh the Affairs District.:D

I'm gonna be an affair broker some day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Have you thought of swinging?

Ah here now the type of girls in a play ground would be a bit young don't you think.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

After how long do you let them know you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

First I'd recommend you figure out which you have yerself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

mrsScanlas is away and delivery girl is fumbling for change for ya ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

realies wrote: »
    or if he was alive charlie haughey, suppose you could ask his wife :rolleyes:
    But Willie O Dea knows where all the decent brothels are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Psychopaths see other people as objects for their personal gratification. They often adopt a parasitic lifestyle, conning people out of their wealth and resources. They have been known to seduce people simply to obtain money and sex, or fabricate tales of misfortune to obtain money from relatives and friends. When the victim is no longer useful or profitable, psychopaths coldly abandon them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

kincsem wrote: »
    Psychopaths see other people as objects for their personal gratification. They often adopt a parasitic lifestyle, conning people out of their wealth and resources. They have been known to seduce people simply to obtain money and sex, or fabricate tales of misfortune to obtain money from relatives and friends. When the victim is no longer useful or profitable, psychopaths coldly abandon them.

Awww, have we been dumped recently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

kincsem wrote: »

Nice copy and paste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Abi wrote: »
    Nice copy and paste ;)

Perhaps it was a coincidence:p

Any women reading this who wants to conduct an affair,pass on the details i am very discreet(:

Advertisement