Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parkour in Galway

Options
  • 12-04-2005 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is there any1 up 4 parkour in galway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

id deffinitly be interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Explosivo

You guys new to PK or been at it for a while? I'm new but I'm looking for ppl to train with and go for a few free-runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Try the Parkour forum

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Karoma wrote:
    Shill!

Actually, I wouldn't mind starting it. Bust myself teh only time I tried, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

>.<
    Found out.

A lot of the posters from around Galway are new to the sport, or relatively new - you should join 'em and start off easy, etc. Give it a shot. You've nothing to lose but bones and skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

for those that still are not sure what you are on about
    hit the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mondperlenfall

just heard about parkour in austria, and new in galway, im searching for some1 to help me a little bit, or even to give me some practise hours, in the moment im not in a good condition, ...
    i'd love every little help i get here. just need something to get me into better shape and to unload some aggressions from skool... ._."

write me an mail pls! (;

.mondperlenfall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Explosivo

If you join www.pkire.com this'd be a lot easier. Its an Irish parkour site, best place to find out about jams. Finally there are a few out here in the west who want to start meeting up. I'm new to it myself but my email is *snip* so drop me a mail if you want to meet up and train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jinxparkour

I've been looking for people interested in Parkour in Galway for ages. Also Explosivo is right www.pkire.com is a good site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 steve07

so is there any group in galway that trains in free running on a regular basis?? im looking to start up. where and when??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Jacob Rafferty

Id love to get together or go to a meet up or jam or whatever you call it. Id would be awesome to know that Galway does have a Parkour family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sebbbb

I was looking for people to train with around Galway city would there be anybody interested

Advertisement