Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go soft when putting on a condom

• 05-01-2009 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

does this happen to anyone else.

A while ago i was with my gf and we doing all the foreplay and i was rock hard, then when i went to put on the condom, i started to go soft. Which makes it really hard to put it on usually having to watse 1 and then really hard to put it in.

Whats the problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep it's happened to me. More than once. Stage fright or something. I'm not sure what or why.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭Passenger

Get the missus to slap it on for you. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hardly obviously helpful, but has the germ of an idea. Involve your partner more in the putting on of the condom. TBH sometimes that has worked for me, sometimes it hasn't, but it's defo worth a try.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Blackwall

A while ago i was with my gf and we doing all the foreplay and i was rock hard, then when i went to put on the condom, i started to go soft. Which makes it really hard to put it on usually having to watse 1 and then really hard to put it in.

Whats the problem?

Happens pretty much all the time for me too so you're not on your own at all there...what I do is before even foreplay I open the it out of the foil and have it ready to go on, cause I find while you're trying to open it up it can take your mind off staying hard cause you're focused on opening up the foil...anyway give that a try and see how you get on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Condoms are a passion killer at the best of times. I think it is the fiddling around opening it and trying to put it on that puts an end to the previous hot and heaviness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jet2girl

Whats the problem?

My boyfriend had this problem so I solved it by putting the condom in my mouth like a baby would suck on a dummy, then slipped it on using my lips to roll it all the way up. I gtee he never lost his erection when I put his condom on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

jet2girl wrote: »
    My boyfriend had this problem so I solved it by putting the condom in my mouth like a baby would suck on a dummy, then slipped it on using my lips to roll it all the way up. I gtee he never lost his erection when I put his condom on.

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Yup...that was gonna be my suggestion. A girl I used to see knew that trick. I think the first time she did it I filled the hat before it was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 rosarosa

+1

yup, this never fails......believe it or not, the condom can be a major passion killer for women as well. I remember the first physical relationship I had, we were both pretty inexperienced and he would take ages to get it on. Lucky I was new to the whole thing and thought it was part of the deal :D

A lot of women are willing to try new and inventive ways to help you slip it on....it usually adds to the fun. Have you asked her? Jet2girl's method will sure keep it up alright! Or she can slip it on during a mid-foreplay hand-job......use your imagination..........otherwise, no need for the moment to die...;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hello best first post ever.

This is guaranteed to work. In fact her putting it on at all makes you way harder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

+1 million

i do this from time to time and it always works with keeping the mood going...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Ksusha26

I do that too. My boyfriend's penis would go soft when he would go to put it on so I offered to help him. After slipping it on with my lips, i usually massage his balls so he is nice and hard when entering my vagina.

I would never have sex with him without a condom. I am not ready yet for kids.

• Hello best first post ever.

This is guaranteed to work. In fact her putting it on at all makes you way harder

First and last post it seems.

Does that actually work though? It always seemed so iffy.. I mean there's the chance that the teeth could pierce through it somewhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

Does that actually work though? It always seemed so iffy.. I mean there's the chance that the teeth could pierce through it somewhat.

It's best not to use the teeth.

Like the OP I find wrapping-up to be a moodkiller, but a little assistance does help.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lips. Or gums if you are of that persuasion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Passenger wrote: »
    Get the missus to slap it on for you. :)

Better still, get her to put it in her mouth, and put it on using her lips...

Advertisement