Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meet Up in City?

• 06-09-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi people, I'm starting in BCFE on Monday, just wondering if anyone's around to meet up in the City for a few drinks and stuff? I'm 20 years old from Sligo, pretty laid back, and extremely bored! Anyone wants to meet up, and hit a few pubs this afternoon and evening in Dublin City, hit me a message! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Go to Chasers across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Don't actually do that. We made that mistake in the first few weeks we were there last year and never did it again. The feeling of being in a pub overhead a bookies that only shows live racing on TV at 3pm midweek is a horrible, horrible thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sonic2607

I never go out for drinks in Ballyfermot. Just too many knacks around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Sonic2607 wrote: »
    I never go out for drinks in Ballyfermot. Just too many knacks around the place.

That's a bit harsh on Ballyfermot. Sligo is hardly Beverly Hills either.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Go to Chasers across the road.

Agreed , we usually went there a few times a year and had great fun . Plus food is'nt too bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Rod Serling

Don't actually do that. We made that mistake in the first few weeks we were there last year and never did it again. The feeling of being in a pub overhead a bookies that only shows live racing on TV at 3pm midweek is a horrible, horrible thing.

Going to Chasers for a few when you got off early or finished for breaks or whatever was one of the few highlights of my time in Ballyer. Y'all missing out on a cornerstone of the BCFE experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

So much for you being laid back!

Advertisement