Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny's Breasts, real or fake

• 02-11-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I hate the show Big Bang Theory, but my housemate watches it daily. Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is a decent looking bird but her boobs don't look very real.

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Google it, I'm sure there's some creepy fan site that has statistics, diagrams, DNA samples and what have you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

no

For some reason I thought this was going to be about Pennies now selling some form of breast enlargements.

For some reason I thought this was going to be about Pennies now selling some form of breast enlargements.

I actually did think it was about the shop I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Um.. pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I was only looking at them the other day - the left one is definitely smaller.
    She'd want to get her money back if they're fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Who?

I was only looking at them the other day - the left one is definitely smaller.

lucky bitch! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Look real to me.

[crude AH answer]
    Real or fake, breasts all look the same when they're covered in sperm
    [/crude AH answer]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Well if they're not real then I hope she kept the receipt because they're not that big!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

She's a ride either way to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

orourkeda wrote: »
    Who?

It didn't take long for that old response.
    I hate the show Big Bang Theory, but my housemate watches it daily. Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is a decent looking bird but her boobs don't look very real.

Now maybe you can do your best Sherlock Holmes impression and piece together this infernal puzzle!

Anywho, they look real but they did get mysteriously bigger when the show got more popular. Though that could be down to any number of things I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Any opinions?

Loads. None about this subject though.

Though that could be down to any number of things I guess.

My boobs were absolutely massive for the first time in my life after I had my daughter - maybe she had a kid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

It didn't take long for that old response.

Now maybe you can do your best Sherlock Holmes impression and piece together this infernal puzzle!

Anywho, they look real but they did get mysteriously bigger when the show got more popular. Though that could be down to any number of things I guess.

Possibly because I have no f*cking idea who she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

likewise. i was going to ask were pennys selling chicken fillets now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I thought this was about Inspector Gadget...my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I don't know, but having googled her, I can say for sure that her breasts look very different from mine.

They're much bigger for one.

Mine are real, so logically, therefore, hers are fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Wertz wrote: »
    That Penny's tits are definitely fake :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't know, but having googled her, I can say for sure that her breasts look very different from mine.

They're much bigger for one.

Mine are real, so logically, therefore, hers are fake.

thats you out of the closet then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

My boobs were absolutely massive for the first time in my life after I had my daughter - maybe she had a kid?

Pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

orourkeda wrote: »
    Possibly because I have no f*cking idea who she is.

It is just tired to see threads about celebrities have the "who?" post within minutes. Given that the OP mentions the name of the extremely well known TV show she is in, the name of the character she plays and her real name, it doesn't take a genius to find a few photos of her.

It seems to me that some people just love saying "who?" about anybody famous. If you really don't know, the OP provided plenty of info to find out who she is.

I didn't hear about any kids. I read before she had been ill so that could cause weight change as well (going from underweight to normal weight etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Warper wrote: »
    Pics

or gtfo

or gtfo

I'll gtfo so....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

It is just tired to see threads about celebrities have the "who?" post within minutes. Given that the OP mentions the name of the extremely well known TV show she is in, the name of the character she plays and her real name, it doesn't take a genius to find a few photos of her.

It seems to me that some people just love saying "who?" about anybody famous. If you really don't know, the OP provided plenty of info to find out who she is.

I didn't hear about any kids. I read before she had been ill so that could cause weight change as well (going from underweight to normal weight etc).
    Completely agree. A quick trip to Google and enter "Penny from the big bang theory" and you got your woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

wow 27 posts no pics goodbye thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Wertz wrote: »
    who?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

They are real, I've held breasts that look the exact same. Not my favorite by any means, but Im more of an ass guy at the end of the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

jeez the laziness of some of ye posters around here, had to get the link myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpbfF7MDSvQ

Anyway real imo.

Advertisement