Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ozzfest?

• 08-02-2005 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

my brother told me that ozzfest is in punchestown(sp?), any truth to this and when?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Doubt it. They haven't even announced one for the UK. The last Irish one didn't sell out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

alright thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

eth0_ wrote:
    Doubt it. They haven't even announced one for the UK.

The second day of the UK's Download Festival is Ozzfest-themed with Black Sabbath headlining; I think that's good enough.

Sounds intriguing and possible all the same. It would probably be on the following day (Sunday 12th June) with Velvet Revolver and HIM in tow, but ye know the lineup wouldn't matter with Sabbath headlining :cool:. Watch this space, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

but what about ireland, the only acts i'd want to see oif they where playing are maiden, sabbath, slayer and that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

The second day of the UK's Download Festival is Ozzfest-themed with Black Sabbath headlining; I think that's good enough.

Sounds intriguing and possible all the same. It would probably be on the following day (Sunday 12th June) with Velvet Revolver and HIM in tow, but ye know the lineup wouldn't matter with Sabbath headlining :cool:. Watch this space, I suppose.

where\when HIM playin?

/edit just found the download website man that looks fckin good,

• Advertisement
Advertisement