Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cow Milk Production and Music

Options
  • 09-02-2015 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys!
    I'm looking for any dairy farmers who would be willing to take part in a bit of an experiment as part of research I'm doing for collage. I'm currently studying music and I'm really interested in the possibility of music effecting animals but most especially cows and their production of milk.
    The trial would just be for 4 weeks and all you'll need is a radio in the parlour. I'll need records of the milk produced each week, how many you milked, what times you milked, what the cows are being fed and if you noticed any behavioural changes in the parlour. I've already got 5 farmers on board but to make it sufficient research I'd love your participation. Everything is strictly confidential, names, address and such are not essential. All that will be featured is the information your willing to give. I can also provide you with a final draft of my research compiled if you wish.
    I'd really appreciate any feedback or help in any shape or form.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,053 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask in the surveys and research forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

Posting stuff like this in completely unrelated forums like this is just regarded as spamming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 melsmith

Oh I'm sorry very new to this I'll get moving now. Thank you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,053 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can't move your own posts/threads. Just start a new thread in the research forum.

Advertisement