Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

To all Irish IT and Business students and graduates !

Options
  • 30-01-2012 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Dear All !
    Thanks to the approval from mod konata, I'd kindly ask you to support me with my Master studies and the subject "research methods" within the DCU forum.
    20 Questions, shouldn't take longer than 7 minutes for completion. Comments are welcome.

Topic:
    I am investigating the correlation of unemployment and the willingness of Irish students and recent graduates to emigrate.
    I'd like to find out if the movement of labour affects you and if you consider to move abroad in order to avoid unemployment highlighting
    a particular European country.

Please forward this linked survey to other students and recent graduates who are studying or studied an IT and/or business related subject and who might be interested to work in an IT and Business work related environment or just started to work within those areas.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/irish_movement/

Thank you !

Advertisement