Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE re-make TV3 show, and use the same presenter...

Options
  • 01-11-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭

Paul Williams, the saviour of the people, money-grabbing trash-peddler and the guinness world record holder for most use of the word "scumbag" is presenting something called 'Badfellas' on RTE right now. See what they did there with the name?

What was the show about gangland Ireland, Marlo Highland and John Gilligan on TV3 called? Presented by the same guy. I wanted to say that I wouldn't expect this kind of trash from RTE, I was surprised that TV3 even made something so vulgar with such a vulgar presenter, but really RTE is just in the business of re-packing TV3 shows and presenters of late. Extremely disappointing television.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    but really RTE is just in the business of re-packing TV3 shows and presenters of late

What other programmes did RTÉ copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Number 10 Shirt

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Paul Williams, the saviour of the people, money-grabbing trash-peddler and the guinness world record holder for most use of the word "scumbag" is presenting something called 'Badfellas' on RTE right now. See what they did there with the name?

What was the show about gangland Ireland, Marlo Highland and John Gilligan on TV3 called? Presented by the same guy. I wanted to say that I wouldn't expect this kind of trash from RTE, I was surprised that TV3 even made something so vulgar with such a vulgar presenter, but really RTE is just in the business of re-packing TV3 shows and presenters of late. Extremely disappointing television.

TV3 had a programme on recently called Gangland Crime:the birth of evil but Paul Williams didn't present it.You are thinking of Dirty Money: the story of the criminal assets bureau.That was on TV3 earlier in the year.

Advertisement