Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at this for parking

• 21-03-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭

This was in Bray earlier today. I had to get into my car via the passenger door and lift myself across to the drivers seat.

Mod: If you post images of dodgy parking please block out the reg if you possibly can :-) Or send it to me and I will do it if you really can't!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Missing link?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

RainyDay wrote: »
    Missing link?

Sorry. Mods, shut this thread. I can't figure out how to add a photo!? I'm using my smartphone posting this.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,999 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mickey, have a look in the Oulwans an Oulfellas forum - we will let you in even if you are a young fella :P - and look in the 'Computer questions you would be embarrassed to ask anywhere else' thread, around page 54 ish. I can't be more precise as its a topic that has waffled to and fro, but has helped many people to post pics.

I think it would be no harm to have a few pics of inconsiderate parking - especially as it affects 'wheelchair' spaces. Maybe people should block off number plates, I am not sure, I will check with head office, but I get so annoyed at people mis-using those spaces that I might be inclined to not notice number plates. :) It won't make any difference, but it helps let off steam!

Advertisement