Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

cianol wrote: »
    hey want to get in on this cod boards action who should i add where can i get some gamer tags

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Fucking second chance using ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

krudler wrote: »

The Juggernaut of this game tbh, takes so many bullets to even put them on last stand never mind killing them!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,817 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

iv been using the L96AW all day. I was fair bored with the other weapons and with Black ops in general so even thou I wouldnt be the best with the sniping it was a welcome change

What kinda pisses me off is this gun should kill an opponent in one shot but some times it doesnt also you have to hold your breath to use the gun other wise you'll hardly hit the enemy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Its fecking nuts!! The amount of times I've been creamed by those 2nd chance ****!!!

There must seriously be a extra damage addition for the handgun during 2nd chance..

today.. 2nd chance lad killed me with 2 bullets in the knee while I came back at him with an assault rifle!!! I mean really!!

Was well pissed!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Quick one dudes, just gonna lob it here for the ps3 heads. How do you log in with 2 separate psn accounts for multiplayer if that is possible? not like ronanc15 and ronanc15(2) but actual different psn accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Quick one dudes, just gonna lob it here for the ps3 heads. How do you log in with 2 separate psn accounts for multiplayer if that is possible? not like ronanc15 and ronanc15(2) but actual different psn accounts

Can't be done on ps3 . . Xbox exclusive :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Really? what a load of ****ing balls.

Seriously the **** was that Demoliton match on Firing Range? That team we played were all 3rd prestiges at the very least. 4th, 5th and 7th prestiges(had to check as shown . Clear they were a competitive clan going by your man's comments about working on tactics. Not fussed about that though they clearly play this 24/7 or there is some mad boosting glitch I don't know about. Probably the former as they were good. But that **** with trying to spawn trap(which the did well though not hard on Firing Range), playing to boost their K/D, let us get one plant off in the final minute so to extend the round after they did similar on the round before us was a load of BS. Just keep killing us. Cretins.

Also the rest of the games were mental too except Havana which was fun :pac:

Black_ops_prestige_emblems.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah Havana was good until I got kicked due to host Migration :) Good playing on the same team as the boards peeps, didn't like playing u guys on demolition as u raped us :)

• Advertisement

I ****ing hated that match, the bastards kept camping, it was horrible

as for high prestiges, it's easy when you do certain matches and dont bother with getting perk pro's

Hell I could be half way through my 2nd prestige if I wanted too but I couldnt be arsed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Anyone want clips recorded you got 5 mins before i put the pvr away :)

Shammy wrote: »
    Anyone want clips recorded you got 5 mins before i put the pvr away :)

about that

I couldnt be bothered tbh mate, thanks for the offer anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Headshot wrote: »
    I ****ing hated that match, the bastards kept camping, it was horrible

as for high prestiges, it's easy when you do certain matches and dont bother with getting perk pro's

Hell I could be half way through my 2nd prestige if I wanted too but I couldnt be arsed

And I thought we were finally makin progress when I planted the bomb, then dogs, choppers and airstrikes came out of nowhere.:p

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    And I thought we were finally makin progress when I planted the bomb, then dogs, choppers and airstrikes came out of nowhere.:p

they didnt bother with the bombs, they just build up the killstreaks, boosting more or less

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yeah it hit me when that happened. The baaaastards.

HS, fair enough if 2nd or 3rd prestige. But 7th prestige! That's frankly disturbing.

HS, fair enough if 2nd or 3rd prestige. But 7th prestige! That's frankly disturbing.

was there a 7th?

Didnt take notice of one myself, if there was one, just shows people have no live

Headshot wrote: »
    was there a 7th?

Didnt take notice of one myself, if there was one, just shows people have no live

Or that they boost their rank , like certain ppl on here :eek:

Shammy wrote: »
    Or that they boost their rank , like certain ppl on here :eek:

Mod hat off - Your so dying to tell us Shammy and I so want to know :D

Mod hat on - I'm sure your aware, best not to say nowt :pac:

• Advertisement

Mod hat off - Your so dying to tell us Shammy and I so want to know :D

Mod hat on - I'm sure your aware, best not to say nowt :pac:

I am , i am , because its stupid.

But i wont because its not like he is doing it in public rooms ruining ppl's games.
    I hope he reads this and realises people can view his recent games :eek:

I reckon its ade

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

What? Some Boardie is cheating and ranking up through the prestiges? Surely they should be banned from playing with the genuine boardies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

He's on Xbox isn't he :p. Nothing you can do Mac besides reporting them in-game via the playercard for boosting (if you catch him).

Pitchforks at the ready boys :cool:

iv been playing as a sniper for the past 2 days, a very welcome change to the boring machine guns

Just a pity they hate sniping in this game. Of course I get **** scores but its brilliant getting someone across the map with a shot to the head

The should have more sniping friendly maps in this game

FINALLY got an across the map tomohawk kill, its going on youtube as i type this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

FINALLY got an across the map tomohawk kill, its going on youtube as i type this :D

Epic. :D
    I do it everytime I spawn, came really close to it that game of TDM in Summit, it bounced off the floor, and went *between* yer man's legs. Talk tabout unlucky.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on later . Depending on El Classico and/or Study. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Epic. :D
    I do it everytime I spawn, came really close to it that game of TDM in Summit, it bounced off the floor, and went *between* yer man's legs. Talk tabout unlucky.:mad:

I was on WMD,spawned and just hoofed it, got the kill about 2 seconds later it took so long to hit the guy :D

Advertisement