Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Here's a thing most B5 fans should find a little interesting at least.

• 29-01-2008 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I can see this and me getting drummed out of here for this. But this forum seemed a reasonable place to post this given the contributors that include.

Ron Thornton
    Paul Bryant
    Luc Mayrand
    Adam “mojo” Lebowitz

Larry Bowman

Mark Kochinski

Jeff Scheetz
    Tim Earls
    Kevin Kutchaver

I also realise that it’s never a good idea to make your first post something like this. But given the content of the the site I thought that any fans of B5 on here might find it interesting.

http://ftp.themadgoner.com/B5/B5Scrolls/B5Scrolls.htm

It’s clearly not finished, and the format of the site is creaking a little under the weight of the various new content, but as I need to take a break from it for a while I decided to post it up now.

I’m still in the middle of talking to a few people (as well as the current contributors) including a couple of those behind the Legend of the Rangers and the new Lost Tales, as well as a few more connected to B5 & Crusade in various ways. So there is quite a lot of things still to add to it.

Mac users have no chance of viewing it (Opera & Safari). IE and Firefox should run it as should Netscape (with the IE emulator turned on for the window your running it under).

Anyway, any thoughts? Anyone in particular that you think should be on it that’s not already there, anything that you want an answer to?

Hell, IS it interesting?

Am I going to get banned after just one post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Triple-F

Cheers for moving this - I never noticed this little sub-forum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Nice

Seen your site before when i was looking up fluff on some of the 3rd space ships

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭OMcGovern

Yeah, nice site.

I like the 3D rotating views of the ships.
    Now... where's the naked photos of Talia and Ivanova ? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Triple-F

check on the screen behind the the Icarus.
    Warning - It's not technically work safe. ;)

Advertisement