Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE Drew McIntyre's prospects

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TheBantam

How old is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

TheBantam wrote: »
    How old is he?
    26 I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

What's the deal with Roode's entrance video, it says "OFF THE CHAIN" and has Roode running down vertically through it, with the first o being the C?

R
    C
    O
    D
    E

Edit: Eh, I think Drew has potential to be okay, he needs to find the right character though and I think that'll prove to be tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What's the deal with Roode's entrance video, it says "OFF THE CHAIN" and has Roode running down vertically through it, with the first o being the C?

R
    C
    O
    D
    E

Ha. Wrong thread dude.
    But the C and O disappear and two chain links take their place, showing O O I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WoundedRhino

I liked Drew on Smackdown over the past couple of years, he's a terrible actor no doubt, but he looks great and has a good gimmick, and I liked his work in the ring. His character came to life there, the way he was super-aggressive and would use the whole ring as a weapon. He got completely lost on Raw though so glad to see him back on Smackdown where he can have a chance to shine again. I really hope they don't turn him though, I saw him play the face at a Smackdown house show last year and it was painful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He doesn't really have a look at all. Funny looking face and a ponytail. Only on a handful of occasions have I been impressed by his work in WWE and that's disappointing when you see how great he was in IWW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

We noted last week here on the website that WWE SmackDown star Drew McIntyre will be getting a new “arrogant playboy” gimmick. At a weekend WWE SmackDown live event in Honduras, Drew started the new gimmick and was acting sexual and flirting with male fans in the crowd. Before the match, he was seen blowing kisses at some of the males.

It should also be noted that McIntyre stopped the match at one point to comb his hair.

McIntyre wound up losing the match to Ezekiel Jackson.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2692/backstage-update-drew-mcintyres-gay-gimmick

lolwut

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh poor Drew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭deisedude

I thought WWE were going somewhere with him losing the whole time storyline. :( Unless he has become a sex addict to distract himself from losing the whole time :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If you're a Scottish man with a ponytail you deserve every bit of bad luck you get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭mrstpatsfc

interesting to note that this whole new playboy gimmick isnt necesarily "new".

When Drew competed in IWW back in 2005/06 he came to the ring with a steel briefcase containing hair and beauty products. WWE ought to credit IWW right there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

If done right, this could be very benficial for Drew. It is really easy to get heel heat by acting gay.

Or else, it could end up like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTohiHv99Ygltx7pk0XRSfAj8_bPQW8RWWuY6L7tWxAa4WskzCh-TJUWJUVCQ

Advertisement