Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off Best Mens Wear Dundrum

• 28-10-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I was out in Dundrum earlier and Best Mens wear are having a sale with 50% off everything in the store. Worth checking out.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Are any of the other stores having sales after the floods

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Little Fairy

Coast are due to open tomorrow, BT2 have 70% off clothes downstairs and 50% off guess wallets and bags,Lipsy have 50% off some of their stock, M&S hadn't opened yet and neither has the downstairs part of House of Fraser, or Molton Brown.Mexx has 20% off some of their stock because of flood damage. Best menswear seemed to have the best sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Is it worth it though? All of these clothes would be destroyed no?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Little Fairy

No I was out their this evening and the clothes are all fine, I couldn't see anything wrong with any of them. I thought the same before I went out but I did think their would be a few more bargains to be got. Maybe when the rest open.

Advertisement