Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Battlefield 3 + 3pk DKNY Boxershorts £36.97 Delivered @ Zavvi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Wossack

what a cool promotion for a scary game

this though, is just a tad weird

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

the hut did this with FIFA but they only had white ones in any size other than small. Zavvi have brought back shipping though it seems! Cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

MVC30ZAV Has now expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

anyone receive theirs yet as a matter of interest? didnt arrive in post today although it was posted on wed.
    currently demolishing living room so prob no harm mine doesnt arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveyt

Jocks and a game... go together like bread and milk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,928 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

when i got the fifa + jocks deal from them, it was the following tuesday after release when my game arrived.

probably similar time frame for this

the fifa deal was with the hut, who although are in the same company are better than zavvi at sending stuff i find. with zavvi you always have to allow a few days after release for preorders, though not as many as with play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Must have expired... when I go to checkout it says £55.33 or someting. didnt want to proceed after that

Must have expired... when I go to checkout it says £55.33 or someting. didnt want to proceed after that

It expired a few days after it was launched

Advertisement