Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Lookers

• 11-02-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭

Don't want to be accused of trolling over in the main forum, been a few weeks since i stuck my beak around these here parts.

Anyway, while looking at the HMS Daring to Portsmouth thread i did feel that she is one ass ugly ship. Which brings the question, what's a good looking one? Or a good looking plane? or tank? Or APC?

For ships, i keep on thinking Old School...... but there's something about the Iowa class that does it for me every time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Grumman F14 Tomcat.... Yahhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

800px-HMSVictory.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

800px-HMSVictory.jpg

An elegant lady to be sure. But gimme steam and steel over wind and wood anyday..

gatecrash wrote: »
    An elegant lady to be sure. But gimme steam and steel over wind and wood anyday..

what about this fine specimen then. HMS warrior has steam, steel and beauty :D
    gospferry.jpg

what about this fine specimen then. HMS warrior has steam, steel and beauty :D
    gospferry.jpg

nic pic..one of your own?

• Advertisement

I pinched it. do have some good ones from Portsmouth Harbour though, I'll try and find them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Anyway, while looking at the HMS Daring to Portsmouth thread i did feel that she is one ass ugly ship.

Are you serious? Is he serious? HMS Daring is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

wasp class assault carrier's are very cool lookin!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Skyhawk1990

The F-18 Super Hornet!! Hell yeah!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I also think the Daring is fairly ugly.
    B2 Bomber
    SR-71 Blackbird My dad actually saw one of these take off, during his time in the Army.

• Advertisement

Steyr wrote: »
    Are you serious? Is he serious? HMS Daring is beautiful.

Daring looks like a conehead!

i like the fletcher class though.

And gimme a P51 D or a B17 for my private plane anyday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

And gimme a P51 D or a B17 for my private plane anyday!!

While on the subject of a private plane, mine would be an EA-6B Prowler, 4 seats, 1 for me and three for joyrides! Helps that she is gorgeous looking too and Easy money from giving joyrides:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭Leadership

Sexy Tank

CharS_Suede_05.jpg

Advertisement