Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA San Andreas question...

• 26-06-2014 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, can you set way points in this game? If so how do you do it. I have this game downloaded and im playing it the last while and can't seem to figure it out. I seriously hope you're able too because its annoying with out them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You can set a dot but it's not like GTA 4/5, only the dot appears, not directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You can set a dot but it's not like GTA 4/5, only the dot appears, not directions.

Seriously? you can't the the yellow line taking you directly to the place you want to go the like you can in the others? thats annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

It's actually not. I think I preferred that system from what I can remember.

Advertisement