Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Is there a list of cheats somewhere? :D

Not yet, the known ones so far:
    • Spawn Buzzard B B LB B B B LB LT RB Y B Y <-- (helicopter with missiles & guns)
    • Spawn Comet RB B RT Right LB LT A A X RB
    • Spawn Sanchez B A LB B B LB B RB RT LT LB LB
    • Spawn Trashmaster B RB B RB Left Left RB LB B Right
    Player
    • Raise Wanted Level RB RB B RT Left Right Left Right Left Right
    • Lower Wanted Level RB RB B RT Right Left Right Left Right Left
    World
    • Change Weather RT A LB LB LT LT LT X

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^^^
    Nice, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Has anyone seen that massive jumbo jet you can fly? Looks cool.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=710246025658302&set=vb.109534882488169&type=2&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Anyone with a blimp code are you able to redeem it having trouble here my self just wondering if its not activated yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Has anyone seen that massive jumbo jet you can fly? Looks cool.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=710246025658302&set=vb.109534882488169&type=2&theater

Max Payne plays GTA 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Varik

spider_pig wrote: »
    Anyone with a blimp code are you able to redeem it having trouble here my self just wondering if its not activated yet

360 or PS3.

The files up on PSN now but I've it pre ordered off PSN so I didn't need a code so I don't know if it redeemable yet.

^^^^^
    Nice, thanks :D

This dude is updating the thread with new found ones, theres a few more added from the above ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Would someone mind testing the "slidey cars" cheat?

I'm guessing it reverts the handling back to gta iv style?

PS3: Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1
    Xbox360: Y RB RB Left RB LB RT LB

Also, do cheats disable trophies/achievements? and if so, is it all of them, or just health/lower wanted level?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Just a quick question about the install, How do I install them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Anyone else got to
    flight school
    yet?

Man, it's as tough as ever :mad:

Yea, just did it thisevening. Thought it was grand. Helicoptor missions were the only ones I couldnt get gold in

• Advertisement

Just a quick question about the install, How do I install them?

If you're on the xbox it'll probably prompt you to install it when you put the disc in. If not, press X on the game on game on the dashboard and you'll see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

leDP3qi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Drunk mode + spawn stunt plane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Hope you dont mind me asking this but how have all of yous managed to get gta v so early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

chriity139 wrote: »
    Hope you dont mind me asking this but how have all of yous managed to get gta v so early

Almost all ordered from amazon and got it delivered to the parcel motel. Amazon shipped on Friday so people started getting them yesterday

chriity139 wrote: »
    Pirated copies and some online retailers (eg Amazon) delivered orders early.

Wish I had ordered with them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

If you're on the xbox it'll probably prompt you to install it when you put the disc in. If not, press X on the game on game on the dashboard and you'll see it.

How about the optional disc install?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

How about the optional disc install?

When you're highlighting the game, instead of pressing A to play it, press X instead.

You should be taken to a screen that'll have two options - one is an additional "about" button, the other will let you install.

I'd recommend running all your games installed to be honest, the Xbox is near silent when you play them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yea, just did it thisevening. Thought it was grand. Helicoptor missions were the only ones I couldnt get gold in

I got it in the end, through persistence!
    Wasn't that tough thinking back on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I played the game all day yesterday, went to save the game last night an it had 25%-30% on the save game, is that how far I've progressed? If so is this game that short?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

I played the game all day yesterday, went to save the game last night an it had 25%-30% on the save game, is that how far I've progressed? If so is this game that short?

Mine is 36% after 15h of playing in total. Did some non story missions, 36 of 69 main missions completed. The game is definietly not short. There is a plenty to do aroud. I don't think I will finish the main story line until 30h of playing which is preety good for todays standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

The percentage always racks up quick when your doing lots of missions. Remember the missions will probably get longer and harder (Heh) as you get further in the game. Many side quests popping up lads? Or hidden packages etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

If you played most single player games nowadays "all day" you would be finished twice over. COD's single player can be done in 6 hours or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

The percentage always racks up quick when your doing lots of missions. Remember the missions will probably get longer and harder (Heh) as you get further in the game. Many side quests popping up lads? Or hidden packages etc?

Hidden Packages are in the form of scraps of paper, 50 of them to collect which solves the murder mystery of someone.

Did a side mission that involved Weed, Aliens and a Minigun :D Thought I had put in saints row by a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Did you guys that got it from the Parcel Motel/Amazon route get a dispatch mail on Friday from Amazon?

Yea, I did anyway, I used the free first class delivery option.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

how are people finding the soundtrack? I dont think the one from vice city will ever be beaten, but I thought IV's music was a step backwards. it seemed like there wasn't quite the variety that there was in previous games.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Those who have the game already: How long did it take to install? Trying to figure out how much time i have to grab my snacks and have a potty break :pac:

About 15/20mins on xbox for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

how are people finding the soundtrack? I dont think the one from vice city will ever be beaten, but I thought IV's music was a step backwards. it seemed like there wasn't quite the variety that there was in previous games.

Appropriate user name! :pac:

It's got most of the GTA standars covered, but I am disappointed in the loss of jazz and proper metal stations.

Advertisement