Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gPotato.eu showing 10 games at Gamescom

• 10-08-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I usually keep to the MMO forum, but I hope you don't mind me asking the same question on the general forum.

We are exhibiting at Gamescom this year, and we will be showing off some of our latest games. Keep an eye out for Age of Wulin and the next title, all free :)

We're thinking of doing something for our Irish players in Dublin around the start of colleges, so if anyone like's what we're doing and would like to show their interest in coming along, please post on this thread.

It's 6 minutes long just so you know.

If anyone is travelling to Germany to the show, pop by our stand :)

Cheers

Jamie

gPotato.eu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Met you at last years show, will be there again this year. Will try swing by the booth but I'm pretty much booked solid this year meeting developers, have over 33hours booked in so far to fit into the 4 days, had to start turning down people from last week and the phone is still hopping with requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Been watching ye for a while (since I met ye at a gamedevelopers.ie shindig about 2 years ago) so I'll def keep an eye out for this.

Best of luck with Gamescom, hoping to get there NEXT year if I can

Advertisement