Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ww2 airsoft

• 04-02-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

any one else intrested in or play ww2 airsoft?.its something im intrested in getting involved in and would like to hear from others who are already established in that side of the sport,or from re-inactors,thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭snowserpeant

hi decoy,thanks for the reply,sadly i wont be able to make that as im working untill 6 sunday morning,but thanks for the link...a few bodies there i can contact:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

You've probably seen it, but http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/ has some pretty nice kit guides on there.
    I've considered starting collecting some WWII gear myself but I imagine it'll take a while for me to get a whole loadout together :rolleyes:

yep.im on that forum.posted up an intro yesterday but no replies as yet.indeed there are some great guides over there:)

i reckon it will take me a while to get the gear together too.at the moment i have a reproduction heavy reversable combat jacket,lightweight pull over smock and helmet cover in the german heeres splittermuster 31 pattern and[while not exactly ww2 repro] us style bdu combats in the same german camo pattern and modern swiss combats and shirt / light combat jacket [again not exactly ww2] in a camo pattern that is clearly based on waffen ss leibermuster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Domminn

Im intresrted in this area, and i hear the next ww2 airsoft event is in May at redbarn...

nice 1.if it is going ahead i will defo be there [work permitting of course]:)

It what i heard from one of them in Facebook, no date as yet, but Ill keep my out for it... and now i'm off to get my Sten :-)

would you not prefer to play on the german side?:D

would you not prefer to play on the german side?:D

Ah no, As a brit i think i should stick to my own side, plus it will be fun to hunt Chris from MIA.

Plus you have to love the ww2 airborne look and the hip shooting sten... (sorry see bridge too far, far, far to many times, connery/hopkins-tastic)

• Advertisement

ah i see.why not,afterall the germans tend to out number the allies from what i have seen...great movie too:D:)

Well no reason really, Ive lived in german speaking countries for 12 years now, maybe ill do both loadoutsas i do love the airsoft mauser 98k rifle... might be fun to do a "Fallschirmjäger Scharfschützen"

yep,i love that weapon too:D

SE Airsoft have them on site now for 169 euros... tempting...

thats not a bad price at all.although i live in dublin i actually drove down there to buy a set of german flecktarn camo and dutch dpm camo.extremly nice guys to deal with:D

Advertisement