Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PiP Implants support thread - Irish petition in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 francie08

Sorry, forgot to ask you if you are having a scan and if they are paying for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I forgot to ask if there is any other girls that went to <snip> on this can they please get in contact with me as of what they are doing cos our hospital is closed down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nettie80

francie08 wrote: »
    HI Nettie, so relieved to see your post. I really feel for you. I am in same position as you but was only contacted on friday. Had the most awful weekend worrying non stop. It is just awful. LIke most other women here it is not something I did lightly. I am meeting with them on wed, which gives me time to contact GP and solicitiors before then. The one day Dublin op is the least of your worries now - go for it. I went to UK and flew back the next day.

Hi Francie08

I too am relieved to have heard back from other <snip> patients. Like yourself, I had the option of flying to england but chose to get them done in Cork. In on the Friday and out on the saturday at the time. It wasnt a pleasant experience having to travel back after the surgery as thats why Im so reluctant to have the surgery done in one day.

I found out last thursday that I have the implants and asked a few questions over the phone. I can get the scan done but that would be at my expense. They have offered to remove and replace the implants for 3000 euros. I too will be meeting with the surgeon on Wednesday. To date, I have not contacted my gp for a scan as I just want these things out as fast as possible. I havent had a day's trouble with my implants but knowing what I know now has really scared me. The thought of getting a mild fever, a tinge when I pick one of my kids up, any sort of ache or pain has me fearing the worst! I have contacted 2 different clinics who have never used the pip implant, about their costs involved to replace them as I feel the trust is gone with my own clinic. I have also contacted a solicitor and he has advised me to get all my paperwork, attend the meeting on wednesday and then come and see him afterwards and we will take it from there. Im not looking for compensation as such, I just feel its outrageous that we should have to pay for their mistakes. So hopefully I will be able to sue them and recoup the costs of having to rectify their **** up.

Stay in touch and please let me know how you get on. Its a relief to know that we are all in this together.

By the way for anyone who hasnt seen todays Irish independent, there is an article about Irish women suing their clinics regarding the pip implants.

MORE than 30 women who received breast implants that contained industrial silicone are to sue in the Irish courts.
    About 1,500 women received cosmetic breast surgery at private Irish clinics using implants from the French company Poly Implant Prothese (PIP).
    The implants were banned after it was discovered that PIP had been using unauthorised silicone gel, such as that found in mattresses, instead of a more expensive, medical-grade silicone gel.
    The French firm is in liquidation and is under criminal investigation for alleged fraud.
    It is understood the women will sue several private clinics where they had their surgery.
    They will sue under defective product laws and EU regulations that oblige producers, including suppliers, which may include hospitals, to only place safe products on the market.
    If the number of women suing increases, the courts may decide to deal with them together, in class-action style.
    At the time the implants were used, they were approved by the relevant authorities including the Irish Medicines Board.
    Of the 1,500 women, some 878 were patients of the Harley Medical Group.
    Another 200 were patients of Clane General Hospital, Co Kildare, and the remainder were patients at the Shandon Street Clinic in Cork.
    Irish women treated in public hospitals for post-breast cancer reconstructive surgery were not implanted with the PIPs.
    The Government has so far ruled out free removal of the implants for women who had surgery in Irish clinics not funded by the HSE.
    Last night, Avril Scally, medical negligence solicitor at Dublin law firm Lavelle Coleman, said many women had expressed concern over the implants.
    "There is still some ambiguity surrounding the health risks associated with the implant," said Ms Scally.
    Some women were only informed by letter last Thursday that they had received the PIPs.
    Clane Hospital is offering any women who have suffered ruptures or leaks free replacement surgery. It has replaced implants in less than 20 women so far. The hospital said that for women who were not at risk from ruptures or leaks but who wanted the devices removed, they would charge €1,800, less than half of the original implantation cost.
    Clane chief executive Sean Leyden has warned of "massive problems" if litigation is waged in Ireland.
    "These devices were approved," he said. "The French company has gone into liquidation and no insurer will want to touch a company under criminal investigation for fraud."
    The Harley Medical Group said the PIP implants had full approval from the Irish Medicines Board (IMB) and the UK's Medicine and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
    "The IMB is not recommending ex-plantation of the PIP implants," said a spokesperson, who added that all its Irish clients had been written to.
    Cork solicitor John McCarthy, who is representing some of the women, said that while compensation was an option, the priority for most women was safe removal of the implants.
    - Dearbhail McDonald Legal Editor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 erikalsb

I am also another victim of this PIP Implant mess........Trying to get an appointment for an MRI and everywhere is saying I have to wait a week....can anyone tell me where quickest place to get an MRI is ? I am scared and really annoyed that this has happened...........I havent the money to replace them and I am terrified that they have already ruptured...........can anyone please fill me in on what they are doing with this...........:mad:
    Can't sleep thinking about it and IM AM STRESSING OUT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭kyra123

Hi, can i just ask how u no u have a ripping in your breast what dose it feel like as i can feel what i think is a air bubble its there years and has never gotten bigger but now i can feel one in my other breast i never was concerned about it as it never gave me trubble and i read that these type of things can be from plastic surgery and not to be worried but now i think its cos they are pip and damaged going to the doc tomorrow will no more then i guess

Hi concerned Pip,

rippling- when i run my fingers over the inside of my breast it feels like speed bumps, also I have a huge dip in one of them. To be honest I ve had it there a while I went back to <snip> about pain in one breast two years ago and they did a quick check with a surgoen and gave me pain killers and told me I'd pulled a muscle. Now though I feel myself i need to get it checked again, maybe i'm just being paranoid but still need to be sure.

Also girls found this last night
    <snip>
    This surgoen has a big page about PIP implants, he is offering free consultation to discuss pip implants with patients. I don't know if it will help but maybe a second opnion would be good before we get to see our own surgeon. Also he will know more of what he is looking for ie leaks rather than a GP. Don't know if I could ever trust <snip> ever again after all this.
    I'm going to call now and see if I can get an appointment for this week I'll let you know how I get on.

For the girls that are awake all night worrying unable to sleep, I know how you feel it's so wrong there should be councellors provided for us all cause god know this has scared the life out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭saulite

erikalsb wrote: »
    I am also another victim of this PIP Implant mess........Trying to get an appointment for an MRI and everywhere is saying I have to wait a week....can anyone tell me where quickest place to get an MRI is ? I am scared and really annoyed that this has happened...........I havent the money to replace them and I am terrified that they have already ruptured...........can anyone please fill me in on what they are doing with this...........:mad:

Try <snip>

What about if all of us do the strike outside <snip> ???
    We can't keep quite , we need media more to get involved !!!
    Please we need to do that !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sue103

saulite wrote:

Hi Saulite you can count me in I think we need to do something more about this
    I am so annoyed, I spoke to <snip> in <snip> this morning and am off to the GP today. I have 4 small children and I can't afford to let them away with this.

kyra123 wrote: »
    Hi concerned Pip,

rippling- when i run my fingers over the inside of my breast it feels like speed bumps, also I have a huge dip in one of them. To be honest I ve had it there a while I went back to <snip> about pain in one breast two years ago and they did a quick check with a surgoen and gave me pain killers and told me I'd pulled a muscle. Now though I feel myself i need to get it checked again, maybe i'm just being paranoid but still need to be sure.

Also girls found this last night
    <snip>
    This surgoen has a big page about PIP implants, he is offering free consultation to discuss pip implants with patients. I don't know if it will help but maybe a second opnion would be good before we get to see our own surgeon. Also he will know more of what he is looking for ie leaks rather than a GP. Don't know if I could ever trust <snip> ever again after all this.
    I'm going to call now and see if I can get an appointment for this week I'll let you know how I get on.

For the girls that are awake all night worrying unable to sleep, I know how you feel it's so wrong there should be councellors provided for us all cause god know this has scared the life out of me.

Thanks for getting back to me i also have what feels to be an air bubble in both breasts, im just back from the doctor and he said same as me feels like an air bubble, just as i got out of the doctors this morning the Irish Medical Board rang me and they said that <snip> apparently only ever used pip since 2007 and if thats the case that means i dont have pip fingers crossed but she said i still need to no which ones i have and that the managment in <snip> are still there and they will have my medical records to be sure so im waiting on my CT scan as i still have air pockets in my breasts even tho they are very small im very concerned that there leaking but i also read a few days ago that women that have had breast implants can get things like that its from hardening silacone or just from having implants so im still baffeled i think my doctor was 2 so the CT scan will make sure i will let u no how i get on with my CT scan and my medical records

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MARIETHEB

im in same boat as you no information about what to do in our case
    have e-mailed imb to see if they know anything will keep you posted if i hear anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MARIETHEB

I WENT THERE IN 2008 NOT SURE WHAT TO DO HAVE E-MAILED IMB TO SEE IF THEY KNOW.

nettie80 wrote: »
    Hiya,

I too found out that I have the PIP implants. I was hoping to hear from anyone in the Galway area who have had theirs done through <snip>. I have already spoken with them regarding my options and they have said they would remove the implants free of charge, however I would have to foot the bill for the replacements. They are doing the surgery in Dublin in ONE DAY! So its in and out on the same day. Im not happy about this as anyone who has had implants will know how painful it was and being groggy and out of it for a good 24 hours. Surely you would have to be kept in for observation.

Im angry at the thought of having to pay for the replacements as through research, I have found that in medical circles, PIP implants were widely known to be a cheap and lesser grade quality. I paid almost 6000 euros and they are offering to replace them for 3000. I feel like they are trying to cut corners by expecting women to get it done in one day with no over night stay in a hospital for observation. I am interested in getting them replaced for my own piece of mind as I would expect having paid alot of money, to get the best care available. I find that clinics around ireland regardless of who they were, have a moral obligation to look after their patients and replace them free of charge. I was told that my implants were guaranteed for 10-12 years (had them for 3 years now) so surely we should have some sort of a leg to stand on.

Hi there,

I also had pips implanted by <snip> in Sep 2008. They called to confirm last week. I have my consultation with them in 2 days in <snip>.

I actually had the surgery done in their <snip> facility and I wonder if this effects my legal rights in Ireland if i did go down the road of compensation.

However like most women on here, all i want is to get them removed and replaced with a quality and approved product, which should have been done in the first place!!!! I am disappointed to hear that they are going to charge for the replacement!!! There is no way in hell that i am paying for their illegal and morally disgusting decisions!!! I wonder did they ever ask the question of how these pips were being made so much cheaper then their competition!!!! It is the responsibility of the company(not the surgeon) to ensure the quality of the products used!!!! These things were put into our bodies for god sake!! We trusted these people to perform these surgeries with our safety as well as their bottom line in mind!!!! Whether or not mine have ruptured.....there is a non-medical grade silicone in my body and they put it there!!!! I have started to be completely aware of what im doing i fear that they will rupture!!!! I have no intention in waiting around for the day that they put two and two together and decide this silicone does actually cause cancer!!!!

Come on girls......lets stand up together and hold these people accountable for their actions!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Marguerite1

erikalsb wrote: »

Hi Erikalsb,
    Sorry to hear you are also a victim. Can I ask where you got your operation done? <snip> will organise an MRI for you if you went there. I don't know what the other clinics are organising, but FYI about <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

saulite, spamming the same post five times is completely unnecessary.

I appreciate you are all upset and annoyed but all threads and posters must respect the rules and charters that govern this site/forum if they wish to remain active - that includes not spamming the thread, not using text speak, reporting problem posts only and not shouting (ie not using all capitals).

If you haven't already done so please read the guide to posting ettiquitte on this site HERE and the charter pertinent to this particular forum HERE.

Many thanks.

Hi Everyone,
    Can I ask a question about the legal firms please?
    What exactly are the legal firms offering/suggesting in relation to this horrible matter?

Like everyone here my head is completely wrecked, I feel confused and very, very vulnerable. In addition I am in shock (possibly naively), that I paid so much, and put my trust in a clinic that purchased cheap implants.

Anyway, without wanting to go on and on, can I ask what the legal firms hope to achieve?

Thanks to you all for your support and help.

Hi Everyone,
    Can I ask a question about the legal firms please?
    What exactly are the legal firms offering/suggesting in relation to this horrible matter?

Like everyone here my head is completely wrecked, I feel confused and very, very vulnerable. In addition I am in shock (possibly naively), that I paid so much, and put my trust in a clinic that purchased cheap implants.

Anyway, without wanting to go on and on, can I ask what the legal firms hope to achieve?

Thanks to you all for your support and help.

Hi Marguerite,

I spoke with Lavelle and Coleman and their first aim is to get medical records for those that have asked for them, Then hold clinic responsible for each individual, I honestly don't know if that mean asking for corrective surgery or compensation. I'm meeting with them on friday so will give you all feed back then. I have to say I feel a million times better after speaking with Avril this morning.
    I also have an ultrasound in <snip> on wednesday so I will finally have an answer at to what the ripples are that I can feel.
    I also have an appointment with another surgeon on Wednesday also as I mention on another post here in relation to removal, replacement etc. Not sure I ever want to let <snip> near me again. Will also update you all on how that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jeano8

sue103 wrote: »
    saulite wrote: »

Hi Saulite you can count me in I think we need to do something more about this
    I am so annoyed, I spoke to Avril in Lavelle Coleman this morning and am off to the GP today. I have 4 small children and I can't afford to let them away with this.
    Im in aswell i hav 3 kids and thia worry is affecting my whole family we need to stand up for ourselves

Son252 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I also had pips implanted by <snip> in Sep 2008. They called to confirm last week. I have my consultation with them in 2 days in <snip>.

I actually had the surgery done in their <snip> facility and I wonder if this effects my legal rights in Ireland if i did go down the road of compensation.

However like most women on here, all i want is to get them removed and replaced with a quality and approved product, which should have been done in the first place!!!! I am disappointed to hear that they are going to charge for the replacement!!! There is no way in hell that i am paying for their illegal and morally disgusting decisions!!! I wonder did they ever ask the question of how these pips were being made so much cheaper then their competition!!!! It is the responsibility of the company(not the surgeon) to ensure the quality of the products used!!!! These things were put into our bodies for god sake!! We trusted these people to perform these surgeries with our safety as well as their bottom line in mind!!!! Whether or not mine have ruptured.....there is a non-medical grade silicone in my body and they put it there!!!! I have started to be completely aware of what im doing i fear that they will rupture!!!! I have no intention in waiting around for the day that they put two and two together and decide this silicone does actually cause cancer!!!!

Come on girls......lets stand up together and hold these people accountable for their actions!!!!

Hi Son252,
    I too had mine done in 2008, and I also have my appointment with them on Wednesday. If you were to go down the legal route, it shouldnt really affect your rights in Ireland as they are an english and Irish company, you attended all of your pre/post ops in Ireland and you paid your money to <snip> in Ireland. It shouldnt matter where your surgery was performed as all of your payments, consults etc were done here.
    I have contacted 2 seperate breast augmentation clinics in ireland (<snip> and <snip>) and I have a free consult with each of them. Both of these clinics have NEVER used the PIP implants. I specifically asked them why they didnt and both replies were along the same lines 'They were far too cheap and they had safety concerns about them'. I have also found out on the IMB website, The IMB issued a Safety notice to all clinics in ireland on the 05/10/2010 regarding PIP implants and they were advised to identify and contact patients with PIP implants for reassurance. I'm absolutely furious!! this is a little snippet of the notice:
    Target Audience:
    Medical directors
    Plastic surgeons and all surgeons involved in breast reconstruction
    Directors of surgical units involved in breast construction
    General practitioners
    Practice managers
    Practice nurses
    Private Cosmetic Clinics

Issue:
    A recall of silicone gel filled breast implants manufactured by the French company Poly Implant Prothese (PIP) was initiated in Ireland on the 30th March 2010. The recall follows a manufacturing site inspection in France which identified unauthorised silicone gel being used in the product.
    Action to be taken:
    The IMB recommends that:
    Implanting surgeons / Implanting centres
    • Identify women who were implanted with PIP silicone gel filled implants after 01 January 2001.
    • Reassure them that there is no current evidence of health risk associated with the implants.
    • Advise them that further information about the testing is available on the IMB, Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia, Medicines And Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in UK and French Regulatory Agency AFSSAPs websites. (web addresses provided above).
    GPs
    Advise patients who are concerned about their PIP implants to consult their implanting surgeon/ implanting centres

kyra123 wrote: »
    Hi Marguerite,

I spoke with Lavelle and Coleman and their first aim is to get medical records for those that have asked for them, Then hold clinic responsible for each individual, I honestly don't know if that mean asking for corrective surgery or compensation. I'm meeting with them on friday so will give you all feed back then. I have to say I feel a million times better after speaking with Avril this morning.
    I also have an ultrasound in <snip> on wednesday so I will finally have an answer at to what the ripples are that I can feel.
    I also have an appointment with another surgeon on Wednesday also as I mention on another post here in relation to removal, replacement etc. Not sure I ever want to let <snip> near me again. Will also update you all on how that goes.

Hi Kyra123,
    Thanks so much for your reply and the information about Lavelle. I'm having my scan in <snip> next week, so if there is no rupture I need to decide what to do. That is partly what is wrecking my head. What will I do if there is no rupture??? Can I stay like this? I don't think I can.
    I will wait for your update after meeting Lavelle & Coleman on Friday. I really want to hear what they are offering/suggesting.

I really hope those ripples you have are not a rupture and that you don't have to deal with that worry. Please God. Let us know and best of luck. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Pixiejane

Hi Chip, yes I do have PIP's and had them done in <snip>. Mine are not ruptured, and my ultrasound came back as being fine, but like everyone else out there, am not happy about having them in my body given all the reports in the media and certainly not happy after seeing that programme on UTV / ITV last week. How did you get on in <snip>? Did you have your ultrasound yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Pippy12

Hi everyone,
    I have just read through all ye're posts and it seems we're all in the same boat! I had my surgery in 2006 and still have not recieved confirmation from <snip>. I've tried ringing and e-mailing but still have heard nothing back. I am really annoyed that we were supposed to have been told in 2010 if we had recieved these implants! I have a feeling I do have PIP implants as my sister had the surgery the same time and she has been informed that they are 99% sure she has PIP implants. As you can imagine that is just not good enough! How can they justify giving that as a reply. I want to be 100% sure! I'm a student and cannot afford to pay for an MRI. Where does that leave me? I am not working either and I can barely survive on my grant payment as it is without having to think about trying to come up with 3000euro for removal or replacement.
    Kyra you mentioned something about rippling? I felt something was off with one of my implants a year after my surgery, so I had to return to <snip> to get it checked. They informed me there was no problem, but to this day I still feel something is off with one of my implants. Since I still have not received any corrospondence from <snip>, I'm beginning to wonder if they are a pack of cowboys. Out to make as much money as possible with no regard for the safety, health or well-being of their customers!

Do you mind me asking how much they will cost you and how long do you have to wait for an operation??? I am living nightmare and want them out !!!
    And yes I paid more than 6000 to <snip> on 2007 for PIP's just because they told me they are life long ..Thanks.

Hi Saulite,
    Sorry for the delay. Im paying 3500 coz Ive no rupture (YET!).Even though they aren't ruptured im not leavin them in, its too much to live with, ive kids too so i dont wanna risk anythin. Im having them done this friday and I CANT WAIT. They are very good in fairness and said they will prioritize PIP women where they can, they girl was very sympathetic and said they were offered PIPs yrs ago and didnt take them as they were so cheap, if only i had of known. I have called <snip> again today to get my file before my op and yet again a brick wall. its wrong. I will keep yous updated on my operation- hopefully my last one!if you have any qns let me know

Pixiejane wrote: »
    Hi Chip, yes I do have PIP's and had them done in <snip>. Mine are not ruptured, and my ultrasound came back as being fine, but like everyone else out there, am not happy about having them in my body given all the reports in the media and certainly not happy after seeing that programme on UTV / ITV last week. How did you get on in <snip>? Did you have your ultrasound yet?

Hey pixiejane,

I'm of the same mind as you(and others I'm sure) even if mine turn out to not be ruptured i'm not happy with them being in my body. It's not right that the clinics are telling up well if they are not ruptured then they are fine! no they are no the are not the approved implants we paid for. They should all be removed, full stop. Feel like i'm walking around with a ticking time bomb in me! sorry rant over.

Also my sister said there was a women on Joe duffy this morning speaking about her implants? She said she was really good the women at the school were all taking about it and they all felt so sorry for her and disgusted at how we as a group are being treated.
    I missed the interview does anyone know how I can listen back to it?

Pippy12 wrote: »
    Kyra you mentioned something about rippling? I felt something was off with one of my implants a year after my surgery, so I had to return to <snip> to get it checked. They informed me there was no problem, but to this day I still feel something is off with one of my implants. Since I still have not received any corrospondence from <snip>, I'm beginning to wonder if they are a pack of cowboys. Out to make as much money as possible with no regard for the safety, health or well-being of their customers!

Hi Pippy,
    I went back to <snip> about this before I think about 2 years ago (maybe 3 not sure) I had pain in one breast and the implant felt loose i could feel the edges of it and put the tip of one finger behind one, also only had a tiny bit of what felt like rippling. So like you know i am starting to wonder, was it a pulled muscle at all.
    As for the scan, a scan centre in <snip> will do a scan for 145euro or 95 with a medical card. If you decide to go legal this will be part of the costs you will look for back for you.
    Like you I can't get any correspondence back from <snip> and i call and mail them almost every day

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Pippy12

I'm not too sure how to quote other peoples comments as I am new to this. I am from Limerick Kyra, so <snip> would be too far from me but I wonder if clinics in <snip> are around the same price, I'll ring around and check. Like you, it is like there is a corner of the implant sticking out and sometimes it is a bit sore to touch. The <snip> are offering free checks for women with PIP implants, but obviously they will be then expecting you to have the surgery with them. I have an appointment for next week, so will know more about the costs involved then.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lillzo

hi girls

i have rippling in both my implants and one feels a little harder than the other, i dont have pip and have been told that this can happen so hopefully this might reasure some women that are worried about rupture.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭saulite

I am just after my ultrascan and they found the liquid in my left breast .
    I can't stop crying ... I have appointment tom with <snip> , I hope I can remove them soon ..

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lillzo

I am just after my ultrascan and they found the liquid in my left breast .
    I can't stop crying ... I have appointment tom with <snip>, I hope I can remove them soon ..

my heart goes out to u you. thats awful im sure they'll speed up op for u because of ur suitation. i really feel so sorry for u the clinic should be ashamed of themselves leaving women in this state.

Hi All,
    I just spoke to Avril in Lavelle Coleman. She is a lovely lady and I would recommend if you want representation to call her. I will have my MRI done next week, but I wanted to know my options beforehand.
    In the meantime Lavelle Coleman are requesting my files from <snip>.

BTW like others I have had trouble on one side, but no rippling, just pain and discomfort. I had my operation in 2006 and I went back for a check up about a year later because the pain in that one hadn't subsided. The surgeon told me it was because I was thin and that there was nothing wrong. So like others I've just put up with it. It's my left side, so hopefully when I get the scan done, there won't be problems on this side...

• Advertisement

Hi girls i rang <snip> last week as i my hospital has closed down they told me they charge 3000 euros but for the women who have pip they will cost more as there is more work involved if u ask me this is a money making racket and not true i think there just jumping on the band wagon to make money i also paid dubble that also cosmetico said they used to give free consatations but again not for pip women this is an absalute joke r u kidding me what next ? its a money making racket instead of trying to help the women ?

Im confused!!! I had a consult last week with <snip> about my PIPz and it was free, im having my PIP implants out with them on Saturday and they are charging me 3500. My sister had a re do with them last year (she is one of the lucky ones with no PIPS) and they charged her 4250, they told me they are doing a reduced PIP price. MAybe call them again, I called <snip> and they are charging!! and they put them in!!So needless to say i refuse to give them another cent, how dare they. I was charged 150 for a consult with <snip> and <snip> so i didnt go, as i need to save the money for the op not the consult. Did anyone see on BBC newsthe girls petitioning?Incredible, just great getting their voices heard by <snip>. If you have any update on this let me know, i just called <snip> and they said no consult charge but let me know please!also has anyone had the op getting them out yet??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement