Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your GAA photos/videos here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Alan Smith scores a point for Kildare v Laois in their 2015 Leinster Championship drawn match.

Colm Callanan saves a penalty for Galway v Dublin in their 2015 replayed Leinster Championship match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

https://twitter.com/aidanfinnan/status/612260155091238912
    Dublin decide to remain in a huddle instead of standing to the anthem in Cusack Park #Gaa @sportsdes
    CH8vWCIWoAA4yzu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭AJ6000

If you are interested in what the level of football is like in Europe then have a look at this video of the 2015 French Intermediate Championship Final between Clermont and Lorient. The video contains the full match and is just over 30 mins long but you get to see lots of scores even in the first 6 mins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB-BrXfS-UU

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

IMG_8271-ANIMATION.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Bit of fun in aid of pieta house.

Great shot of Clermont Gaels player Mika Bonnet from the 2015 French GAA Championship Finals

IlFU0W0.jpg

Sean Quigley's pushover try, which should not have been allowed because he did not touch it down.

Tomas Corrigan's goal for Fermanagh against Dublin:

Barry John Keane scores a goal for Kerry against Kildare:

• Advertisement

Darran O'Sullivan's goal for Kerry against Kildare in the 2015 quarter final:

Stephen O'Brien's goal for Kerry against Kildare in the 2015 All-Ireland quarter final:

Lee Keegan's goal for Mayo against Donegal in the 2015 All-Ireland quarter final:

Aidan O'Shea's goal for Mayo against Donegal in the 2015 All-Ireland quarter final:

TJ Reid's goal for Kilkenny against Waterford:

Above is a short film I have made documenting my two years playing Gaelic Football in France for the Clermont Gaels team based out of Clermont-Ferrand.

The film follows the team from the European Championships in Maastricht in October 2014, all the way to the French GAA Championship Finals in Guérande in June 2015. Gain a unique behind the scenes look at what playing GAA in Europe is like and witness first hand the phenomenal growth of the sports throughout the entire continent.

Please share this video as much as you can as we are trying to raise the profile of European GAA as much as possible!

You can also help Clermont Gaels cover the huge costs of travelling to this year's European Championships in Vienna by donating to our crowdfunding page here:

https://www.sponsorise.me/en/project-football-gaelic-clermont

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

AJ6000 wrote: »

Above is a short film I have made documenting my two years playing Gaelic Football in France for the Clermont Gaels team based out of Clermont-Ferrand.

The film follows the team from the European Championships in Maastricht in October 2014, all the way to the French GAA Championship Finals in Guérande in June 2015. Gain a unique behind the scenes look at what playing GAA in Europe is like and witness first hand the phenomenal growth of the sports throughout the entire continent.

Please share this video as much as you can as we are trying to raise the profile of European GAA as much as possible!

You can also help Clermont Gaels cover the huge costs of travelling to this year's European Championships in Vienna by donating to our crowdfunding page here:

https://www.sponsorise.me/en/project-football-gaelic-clermont

Great video,ye can certainly throw the ball around some great scores

Maybe sometime down the line ye should try and get Clermont over here for the Paidi O Se tournament.

Kevin McManamon's goal for Dublin in the 2015 drawn semi-final v Mayo.

• Advertisement

Kevin McManamon's scores a point for Dublin in the 2015 drawn semi-final v Mayo.

Jack McCaffrey scores a point for Dublin in the drawn semi-final against Mayo in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 clashash

Could someone kindly out up a YouTube of second captains live with Richie hogan from two weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Never posted here before so I don't know if this is the place or not. If not perhaps a mod could move it for me.

There's a BBC story on China's plan to become a world power in football has a picture of the president Xi Jinping kicking a football, except in the picture they used it's actually an O'Neill's All Ireland GAA ball, from his visit to Ireland 2 years ago.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36015657

_89179381_a61a8dac-b22d-41a0-9c7e-65cddd7fc9ed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Seán Óg Ó hAilpín as you have never seen him before.

Diarmuid Connolly's great point from the 2016 All-Ireland Football Final replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭wingbacknr5

osarusan wrote: »
    Never posted here before so I don't know if this is the place or not. If not perhaps a mod could move it for me.

There's a BBC story on China's plan to become a world power in football has a picture of the president Xi Jinping kicking a football, except in the picture they used it's actually an O'Neill's All Ireland GAA ball, from his visit to Ireland 2 years ago.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36015657

_89179381_a61a8dac-b22d-41a0-9c7e-65cddd7fc9ed.jpg

Stevie McDonnell and Brendan Cummins look like brothers or even twins in that photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Leinster schools match. Some abuse the keeper gets here taking frees.

Advertisement