Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RAW 13-4-15

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Honestly, I'm going to bed now. I gave in, read spoilers, and decided I'd rather sleep :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nice to see the Fandangoing craze back - well, for this week at least.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

5 star match there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

5 star match there!

Match of the year there, no doubt it will go down in the history books. Honestly thought the Kane would turn heel.

Ugh, that segment. Ugh. Nether Kane nor Rollins gained anything from that.

A slow burn turn from Kane (excuse the pun) won't interest fans and Rollins should not be made look like such a geek, especially at the hands of Kane.

Ugh.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Atleast a few matches for extreme rules are actually getting built up.Ambrose will shine in some sort of gimmick match even with Harper but Rusev desperately needs to beat Cena and I don't think he will

Sheamus's appearance was quite good.

I think that's enough Raw for me; I'll be tapping out now. Goodnight to the rest of you night owls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

battle royale was good, the ending was just the right way to write paige off for a bit of time while she does her filming for wwe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So Rollins can choose any stipulation in the world, and he chooses "You can't RKO me?" Really? I know this sort of stipulation choice is always a bit of a "suspend your disbelief" moment, but still....at least Orton was smart enough to go big.

Rest of show was meh; Kane story went nowhere, I also get frustrated when the tag champs can't beat a single person, Naomi heel turn is a textbook "So what" moment, and outside of the announcement of stips for the US and WH title, there was nothing of consequence at all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And Neville loses two weeks in a row... Welcome to the big time kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Neville has out performed the current champion and one of the best workers in the company two weeks running.

That splash off the rail was just incredible.

Most impressive is Neville has barely scratched the surface of what he can do. The losses don't matter right now as they are against credible opponents, but some wins would be nice.

Rest of RAW was the usual ****e. Tag champs buried, Rollins looking like a geek, random heel turns, Mizdow winning a 2 min match with a rollup....

The less said about Big Show/Reigns the better.

Back to normal for WWE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I don't think Cameron and Rosa are long for WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gavster1982

no Ryback? I thought he was super over in the UK?? even a run in save or a quick beat down of a heel....

Kane turn? Meh...retire please....Kane vs how will be pants at ER

At least they are trying to do something interesting with Kane.

Doesn't mean it's working or that I care about it however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

no Ryback? I thought he was super over in the UK?? even a run in save or a quick beat down of a heel....

Kane turn? Meh...retire please....Kane vs how will be pants at ER

what raw did you watch?

Ryback def. Luke Harper via Disqualification. This match was kept short as well. The DQ happened when Harper threw part of the announce table at Ryback. After the match, Dean Ambrose hit the ring and attacked Harper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Tugboats wrote: »
    Are these normal Raws or house shows with a tv camera?

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Ridley

A pop for Darren Young saying he's gay (although technically it was whoever he was playing of Los Matardores), who'da thunk it?

Adrian Neville losing to the Rollins and Dolph Ziggler isn't a bad thing.

Nor is Rollins as the king of undeserving (kayfabe) champions.

Hope Cena's open challenges are leading to a unification match between him and Daniel Bryan down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,010 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Big Show/Reigns?

it's like they've learned absolutely nothing from Reigns' build to Wrestlemania.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Big Show/Reigns?

it's like they've learned absolutely nothing from Reigns' build to Wrestlemania.

In Chicago:eek:

Tugboats wrote: »
    In Chicago:eek:

That's actually made me look forward to it. Not because of those two chumps but because in front of that crowd it will be the train wreck to end all train wrecks.

Christ.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

she has had her feelings hurt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

RIP any interest I have in the Divas division.

*Legs it out of the thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Booker does a great interview.......not

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Substitute the word candle with Raw and this video sums up my thoughts on last night...apart from Dolph/Neville

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So Rollins can choose any stipulation in the world, and he chooses "You can't RKO me?" Really? I know this sort of stipulation choice is always a bit of a "suspend your disbelief" moment, but still....at least Orton was smart enough to go big..

Why do you say that? At least Rollins' stipulation benefits him.

Orton's doesn't benefit him at all, it actually damages him. Let's face it, people interfere in cage matches all the time. In this case it means Rollins can't be disqualified if they do interfere. I guess you could argue it's a title match so in that sense Rollins not being able to be disqualified is a benefit but it doesn't change the fact that the Authority can interfere as much as they want.

The most logical stipulation for Orton to choose would be that title changes hands on a disqualification.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Ridley wrote: »

Hope Cena's open challenges are leading to a unification match between him and Daniel Bryan down the line.

Why does everyone want a US-IC unification so bad? That would leave WWE with just two male singles belts on the main roster. When used correctly (as they are right now) they can really help get people over; even the challenger when they lose.

Do we know who Bray is waffling on about yet? Looks like he will show up at Extreme Rules and cost someone a match?. Orton, Bryan, Ziggler or Reigns?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Why do you say that? At least Rollins' stipulation benefits him.

Orton's doesn't benefit him at all, it actually damages him. Let's face it, people interfere in cage matches all the time. In this case it means Rollins can't be disqualified if they do interfere. I guess you could argue it's a title match so in that sense Rollins not being able to be disqualified is a benefit but it doesn't change the fact that the Authority can interfere as much as they want.

The most logical stipulation for Orton to choose would be that title changes hands on a disqualification.

I would argue that no DQ makes more sense in a title match. In that way, the authority can't come out and hit Rollins, thus awarding him the match and keeping the title. I know I'm clutching at straws here but technically they could that. :p

Advertisement