Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monday Night Raw 6/4/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Hey JBL and Booker, remember how injured you got last week and how it made you feel?.... Well here's the recap of Brock Lesnar going mental"

Heartless bastards :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wonder will we get Neville or someone out for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

i Know its not gonna happen but it would be sweet if it was the Beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

AJ doesn't seemed to have burned any bridges leaving by the looks of it.

Saying farewell to her on screen is a nice touch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Angron wrote: »
    Wonder will we get Neville or someone out for this.
    Called it :D Would have preferred Dean though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Oooooh

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wonder will Finn answer Cena's open challenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

It's a year now since Rollins turned heel on the other members of the Shield, isn't it?
    He's really thrived, I'd've never expected him to be as good at working as a heel as he has. I didn't even know they could give the chicken**** heel character to a newish guy and have it work at all. Hope he doesn't give Neville too much here though, can't see that guy going anywhere at all.

JBL keeps saying Adrian Neville.

It's a year now since Rollins turned heel on the other members of the Shield, isn't it?
    He's really thrived, I'd've never expected him to be as good at working as a heel as he has. I didn't even know they could give the chicken**** heel character to a newish guy and have it work at all. Hope he doesn't give Neville too much here though, can't see that guy going anywhere at all.
    Nope, it's not a full year yet. He turned (I think) the Raw 2 PPVs after Wrestlemania last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

#AxtremeRules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Am I the only one that thinks Cena being US Champ is a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

andyman wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks Cena being US Champ is a good thing?

Nope.

I like the "Give the Divas a chance" thing, but it's so hard to take Naomi seriously when her finisher is a butt bump. It's just ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

I'd love to know who thought it was a good idea to split up PTP in the first place.

Genuinely think they're gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That women's match was so horrible. Nikki Bella sucks.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Jesus that was bad, those poor guys.

That was a really cool dive over the rope there.

Big Show spears Reigns, nobody on commentary bothers to call it.

I can't help but feel my enjoyment of this show would increase substantially if only Kane and Big Show weren't on it.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Mark Henry?

Oh god no.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 259 ✭✭Dep!

I've just tuned in now, what's the main event?

Looks like Sheamus vs Ziggler at Extreme Rules; if so, you'd think Bryan faces BNB for the IC Title. Either that or they'll do a fatal four way match. I'd prefer two singles contests myself.

Dep! wrote: »
    I've just tuned in now, what's the main event?

Reigns vs Ryback vs Orton to determine the #1 contender. I'm guessing Orton will get the pin on Ryback.

Can't believe they gave away Miz vs Mizdow for free on Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

This is possibly the laziest booked Raw since 2014. Absolutely no story progression and they don't even seem to know where they're going with most of the feuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Oh fck off with Kane and Big Show

All right Raw. Not great, but not the worst.

Pretty average show, I thought.

I'm fine with the direction of their plans for Extreme Rules except for one thing: I don't ever need to see Big Show vs Reigns again.

Sadly, judging by the way Raw ended, that looks to be one of the matches destined for the card.

I respect what Big Show and Kane have done in their careers but it is time to push them way down the card - if not remove them from it altogether. They bring nothing at all positive to proceedings and they sap the enjoyment out of every segment they are involved in.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Highlights of Raw:

Seth vs Neville
    Cena vs Stardust
    Lucha Dragons vs New Day
    PTP talking massive ****

Everything else sucked if anything Raw lessened not increased my enthusiasm for WWE Dublin.

AVOID THE JERICHO/CENA INTERVIEW NOTHING WAS SAID OF CONSEQUENCE AND IT WASN'T ENTERTAINING

Advertisement