Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ella Bella wrote: »
    Nope she actually thought it was a bad hangover. Getting sick, dizzy and ears blocked. But it didn't go after 3 days do she went to the doc yesterday morning who sent her straight in A&E.

Wow that's mental.

Hopefully she's ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

I'm hoping they're doing all those test due to my other sister passing from cancer.

Sure my brothers have been taking the piss asking her how can she have a bleed on something she doesn't have. I'm sure she'll be fine, thanks a mill guys x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

holy hell, I hope she's ok! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jesus Ella Bella I hope she'll be okay. *hugs for you* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Ivy that's horrible! What a grasshole!

Hope your sister will be ok Ella Bella!

:) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ella-Bella, I was sent to A&E with a suspected brain bleed and came back with completely clear scans, in the end it was just a stress related migraine disordery thing - still not nice, but much nicer than a brain bleed. Hopefully your sister will be just as okay as me :)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Ella Bella, Sorry to here about your sister, I hope its nothing, but it must be scary all the same. Hugs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hugs and good wishes, ella xx

I can't wait until Thursday. My bf is coming down to stay with me for a couple of days. I haven't seen him in just over a week so I miss him a lot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Ella Bella, Best wishes to you and your family.

Hopefully your sister is grand and the gp was wrong and it's something simple xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Loads of hugs for Ella Bella xx hope it all works out okay

No sign of Baby Coffeebean javagal? x

Anyone else think it's a really long day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Sorry to hear about your sister Ella, hope she's okay.

I made my first meme, starring Gizmo the cat (based on true events)

213573.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

The lot of you are the reason I couldn't stay away from Boards x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Thinking of you Ella. Ye must be so worried.

Just been to the dentist - had two wisdom teeth out, haven't the feeling back in my face to be able to drink water and yet can feel a good deal of pain already :(:( I want to cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ella big *hugs* chick xxx

I really hope she's ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Best news I've heard all day:

TENACIOUS D ARE PLAYING THE O2 IN OCTOBER!!!
    I don't normally display open levels of emotion but:
    tumblr_m5fulrvFCm1ro2d43.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

krudler wrote: »
    watch a proper vampire movie you :p

Blade/Blade 2
    From Dusk Til Dawn
    Dracula
    30 Days Of Night
    Fright Night
    Let The Right One In

any of them are infintely better vampire movies than Twilight :cool:

Speaking of which, just finished reading George RR Martin's 'Fevre Dream'. Well worth a read...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I really hope your sister will be ok Ella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

My sister is in hospital with a suspected brain bleed :(
    Nope she actually thought it was a bad hangover. Getting sick, dizzy and ears blocked. But it didn't go after 3 days do she went to the doc yesterday morning who sent her straight in A&E.

Ella Bella, so so sorry to hear that. One of my aunts fell off her son's scooter and cracked her head on the ground in Bushy Park 3 years ago and was admitted to hospital with a brain bleed, spent 3 weeks in ICU and 3 months altogether in hospital. But she's fine now. Your sister is in the best place possible so fingers crossed she'll be okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Oh Ella, I hope your sister is okay and that you're okay too.

My mum had a brain aneurysm and she was good as new after the surgery a few days later. The brain is a lot hardier that you would imagine. But it is scary when there's a problem.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    No sign of Baby Coffeebean javagal? x

Anyone else think it's a really long day?

Nope!!!

BUT!!!

She DEFINITELY will be here thursday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Got my payslip and overtime is so worth it!

javagal wrote: »
    Nope!!!

BUT!!!

She DEFINITELY will be here thursday!!

I'd say you're getting so impatient at this stage!

Anyone else really like the new log in screen? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Thinking of you and your family Ella. Hope your sister is out and about in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Ella I hope your sister gets well soon, it must be scary right now but try to stay positive :)

Well work sucked monkey balls. We switched over to a new set of tills and handheld machines, and everything was so frustratingly slow. Pity the customers weren't slow coming in! Really didn't need it all on top of everything else.

I can haz cake and kittehs now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ella I hope everything turns out ok - they're probably just being overly cautious x

Feeling quite the domestic goddess today - second load of laundry is on, Crunchie cheesecake made and in the fridge, soup for lunches made, portioned up and frozen, lasagne made and just waiting to go in the oven! Have an awful headache though, feels like the whole top of my head and face and jaw are being squashed in a clamp :-( nothing is making it go away!

Ella I hope everything turns out ok - they're probably just being overly cautious x

Feeling quite the domestic goddess today - second load of laundry is on, Crunchie cheesecake made and in the fridge, soup for lunches made, portioned up and frozen, lasagne made and just waiting to go in the oven! Have an awful headache though, feels like the whole top of my head and face and jaw are being squashed in a clamp :-( nothing is making it go away!

I'm sorry...Crunchie Cheesecake?

recipe pleasey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

javagal wrote: »

I'm sorry...Crunchie Cheesecake?

recipe pleasey

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/434637/honeycomb-smash-cheesecake

I used more digestives for the base and 3 crunchies in the cheesecake and I have another one to crumble over the top. From my licking of the bowl I can tell you it's pretty tasty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Well. Rome is pretty damn cool!

523711_10151056627651911_646749878_n.jpg

(Not to make you ladies jealous or anything :pac:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement