Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

The Pocket Money Shop in Pavilions has 30% off on Lego.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Colham wrote: »
    The Pocket Money Shop in Pavilions has 30% off on Lego.

they closing down?

they closing down?

Possibly, seems like a huge discount otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Colham wrote: »
    Possibly, seems like a huge discount otherwise!

Where is this shop?

madalig12 wrote: »
    Where is this shop?

Just off the main street entrance to the Pavilions in Swords.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Just picked up 75131 and 75132 in Tesco for €5.20 each, RRP €14.99. Kind thrown in the back behind small Ninjago sets but a bit of a steal. Boxes a bit bumped and bruised but it was a no brainer.

Maybe it was just my local Tesco but I'll check another one later.

Edit: Checked another Tesco and there were a few FO Battle packs left with €14.99 price tag. Checked at counter and sure enough €5.20 so picked up a couple more. Hoping to get the FO Transport next week so a few extra storm troopers will improve the look of it

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Just picked up 75131 and 75132 in Tesco for €5.20 each, RRP €14.99. Kind thrown in the back behind small Ninjago sets but a bit of a steal. Boxes a bit bumped and bruised but it was a no brainer.

Maybe it was just my local Tesco but I'll check another one later.

Nice one, I'll check Maynooth Tesco tomorrow.

£10 off eligible purchases over £50 today only on Amazon with code BIGTHANKS. Just picked up the RO U Wing for £51 with it.

Just checked another Tesco and they had one each left of
    75131 Resistance Trooper BP
    75132 First Order BP
    75133 Rebel Alliance PB (Retired)

All RRP €15. 2 of the 3 75132 and 75133 were discounted to €5.25 but 75132 was not. Despite it being discounted in another store. I pressed my case but the Manager was having none of it. Anyway scored one more First Order BP and was pleasantly surprised by the Rebel Alliance one. I can combine it with the Resistance Trooper one as the uniforms are all similar, plus a Rodian minifig which can be displayed opposite Hans Solo as Greedo.

TBH I never even gave battle-packs a thought as I had no interest in small sets and €15 is too big a price point even for 4 minifigs for me. I still wouldn't pay RRP but I now have a little collection of SW minifigs for a bargain which is nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

£10 off eligible purchases over £50 today only on Amazon with code BIGTHANKS. Just picked up the RO U Wing for £51 with it.

Picked up Krennic's shuttle for €72 including postage compared to €94 here in Irish stores

• Advertisement

Tesco Maynooth had 75132 First Order BP discounted for €5.25 but was out of stock, bummer. Only other discount was 75091 Flash Speeder down to €41. Lots of RO Assault Tanks left they're gonna have a hard time shifting.

Cheers for the heads-up, just ordered the RO Battle On Scarif playset with it! The 60 quid they're asking for it in stores is a bit ridiculous, but 50 off Amazon I can do with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

I really need to stop the HUKD notifications on my phone for "Lego"!! Too cheap to resist and had to top up the basket to make € 55 obviously! :) At least everything I put in my basket was "half price"! :)
    LEGO-40158-Pirates-Chess-Set-Box.jpg

First Order Snow Speeder 75100 and Resistance Troop Transporter 75140 both down to 50% at LEGO Shop. Back Order for both as they are retired sets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yeah it's a good time to order from the Lego site, with the various sale items and this very cool Disco Batman/Tears of the Batman double-minifig poly bag freebie with orders over €55. :)

lego-disco-batman-tears-of-batman-30607-15-2.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Yeah it's a good time to order from the Lego site, with the various sale items and this very cool Disco Batman/Tears of the Batman double-minifig poly bag freebie with orders over €55. :)

<Disco Batman / Tears of Batman>

Ordered the new Y-Wing* and a gift for my niece from the store yesterday morning and that polybag was bundled in. Can't wait :)

*Apart from the pilot and the droid, the minifigures aren't interesting to me so if anyone wants to buy them, just let me know.

Do any stores here ever have polybags?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

Sometimes smyths has them, I've picked up a stormtrooper, both times I asked, they have never just handed one out to me with a purchase!
    Ordered the scuttler today just to get the mini figs freebie, any ideas where I'll get kiss kiss tuxedo batman?

Irishbrick wrote: »
    Sometimes smyths has them, I've picked up a stormtrooper, both times I asked, they have never just handed one out to me with a purchase!
    Ordered the scuttler today just to get the mini figs freebie, any ideas where I'll get kiss kiss tuxedo batman?

At the regular tills or the customer service ones? You think they'd just hand em out to anyone that buys a bitta Lego.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

Click and collect area in jervis!

• Advertisement

Easons have mispriced some batman movie sets at €19.99:

http://www.easons.com/p-4793512-lego-the-batman-movie-the-penguin-artic-roller.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭Glebee

Easons have mispriced some batman movie sets at €19.99:

http://www.easons.com/p-4793512-lego-the-batman-movie-the-penguin-artic-roller.aspx

Back up to 34.99

Glebee wrote: »
    Back up to 34.99

Went back for another to find this^. Ordered just one set at the lower so hope they come thru.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Went back for another to find this^. Ordered just one set at the lower so hope they come thru.

Showing as picking in warehouse...looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

LEGO Star Wars Rogue One Sergeant Jyn Erso 75119 reduced to 12.99 in Smyths at the moment, Lego.com also have a number of the older Buildable figures are half price.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Lego Resistance Trooper battle pack 75131 reduced to €4.41 in Tesco if you can find them!

Smyths have the AT ST down to €47

Smyths have the AT ST down to €47

I got it for €43 delivered off Amazon yesterday. Actually I threw in Yodas star fighter and both delivered for €65. Both are 47 and 27* respectively discounted in Smyths so it would have cost €74 there.

So yesterday's little haul of 75114, 2x 75131, 75153 and 75168 was a total of €83. Not bad.

*(Although you can get Yodas star fighter for €24 in Tesco)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Tie Striker for 56.99euro as well, good price for a great-looking set.

I'd buy it and offload the minifigures but I'm about to spend a lot of money on a Nintendo Switch so I'll have to let it pass and say a prayer for later in the year.

• Advertisement

75136 Droids Escape Pod is €24.99 on the shelf at Smyths but its actually €20 on catalogue. Since its retired on TLG might be a nice little set to get if you don't already have it. C3PO, R2D2, 2x Jawas and a printed DS tile etc..

Advertisement