Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

College Courses Moved?

• 27-08-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38 FirePoi

I head rumours that some of the college courses on College Campus are moving to the Main Campus. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, what courses?

Comments

• FirePoi wrote: »
    I head rumours that some of the college courses on College Campus are moving to the Main Campus. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, what courses?

Havent heard anything about this maybe best to ring the relevant office

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Surely they would have told students at the end of last semester.

People need to rent houses beside college etc. People could be in wheelchairs etc and need to live opposite.

Id say theres a 99% chance that if you weren't told last year its not planned for a long time. Certainly not in a few weeks.

• Surely they would have told students at the end of last semester.

People need to rent houses beside college etc. People could be in wheelchairs etc and need to live opposite.

Id say theres a 99% chance that if you weren't told last year its not planned for a long time. Certainly not in a few weeks.

Anyone know of any female students looking for acc?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Id say get on FB as well as here and get word around. Bit late now though.

• Id say get on FB as well as here and get word around. Bit late now though.

Tried that and advertising online nothing yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

That rumour has been going for a solid 10 years now I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fate Amenable To Change

Anyone know of any female students looking for acc?

You might try going in to the accommodation office and seeing if they know of anyone looking for a room, I heard a few people have left it late this year to get accommodation so there might be some hope for you!

Advertisement