Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Months Free VPN (Post Your Code ONCE and ONCE ONLY!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

carbsy wrote: »
    Says invalid for me. :(

Dunno - mate of mine used it today. Just checked it there and it says it's valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Dunno - mate of mine used it today. Just checked it there and it says it's valid.

Weird.Do I have to use a different email address that I used previously? I already signed up last year for 3 months special offer.

*EDIT* It worked when I changed the email address, thanks! :) Your personal referal code:WRWXYZU

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Weird.Do I have to use a different email address that I used previously? I already signed up last year for 3 months special offer.

*EDIT* It worked when I changed the email address, thanks! :) Your personal referal code:WRWXYZU

That makes sense - different email address to get the offer again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Used code above

My Code is CTKFBSE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Anyone got another code? This one is showing up as invalid..

Just checked that code and it is valid.

JJKPTDE

Anyone else having problems with this on iPad2?

It connects for about 20 seconds and then disconnects. It disconnects straight away when i open an app.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Heppo

Mine still works in case needed. :)

JASJQRG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I know there doesn't be much discussion here but I needed to respond to a couple of comments.
    I've used BlackVPN before, and am now using UnblockUS.

UnblockUs is cheaper, and I've had zero buffering issues (which I used to sometimes have with BlackVPN). Also, no need to switch between VPNs, the DNS service with UnblockUs makes the decision for you, eg US for US based services and UK for BBC iPlayer.

It's cheaper too. Any techies care to offer a reason why VPN is a better option, other than the potential privacy issues, which I dont mind as I only use it on my Boxee/ iPad.

Totally agree with you here. Absolutely had to problems with unblockUS and even Playmo, just type in the DNS settings and that's it. No problems at all with buffering as you are using your own bandwidth.

Since getting blackvpn I'm extremely disappointed. First off (and I got no response to) the iPad2 keeps disconnecting from it. Now this may be an iOS issue. On SGT it connects no problem but doesn't work within the apps i.e ITVplayer, BBCplayer, etc. It works through the browser though. I have to keep adding the password to connect as it doesn't remember it.

On the laptop I use OpenVPN to connect to different servers and it's fine. Have to keep typing in the username and password which is a pain. It buffers alot too.
    Alot of folks using Black have other uses for it other than streaming American shows.

Uk shows? What else do people use it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Heppo

I just resigned so new referral code. :)

APYBCBH

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Used the Code Above

New Code YQPCRGB

• Registered Users Posts: 13 evilolive

Hi all
    I used the previous code

New Code
    XBHKQYE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,164 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Signed up for a new account with the above code. Here is my new one.

BGQNDJC

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Here's mine RUWWGAV

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

used the one above.

here is mine
    Your personal referal code:JXMHMEP

• Registered Users Posts: 15,164 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Checked my account, but my code hasn't been used. No need to be still wondering why you are different, howamidifferent :p

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

In Poland with work and this is working perfectly with Sky GO. Before using this sky go detected where I was and would not allow me to play sky sports. Happily looking all sll sky sports now. Can even see all bbc stuff.

Well recommended.

7.50 for 3 months with use of the code is great value.

Reminder of my code: JXMHMEP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Referral code: EPFEZZH

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭OCD

Thanks. Worked like a charm.

My referral code is: UEHHBXG

Used the above.

My referral code: VBTWFNR

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭thereitisgone

Thanks worked great referral code ESJTFDA

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Worked great for me : VWGSRFP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Thanks Sharkman, just used your code. Mine is YVVSJTG

did you use mine howamidifferent?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Will someone please use mine. Thanks.

RUWWGAV

Does not work !!!

Will someone please use mine. Thanks.

RUWWGAV

Sorry,had to change my E Mail address for it to work,used your referral code.Thanks!!

Sorry,had to change my E Mail address for it to work,used your referral code.Thanks!!

My referral code VDMXJYS.please use;)

My code got skipped. Would love if someone could use it thanks. It's YVVSJTG

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭hgm

Hi my code is HDTNHCE.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Xcel001

My referal code : FJUWRRE
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

belle_09 wrote: »
    My code got skipped. Would love if someone could use it thanks. It's YVVSJTG
    Used your code

Her is my code GWNWKTW

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexhigh

Hi, my referral code is: HZDWCWX

Advertisement