Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My housemates a feckin weirdo..

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Right

So you guys were sitting around and someone thought, "right - I'm gonna get bollock naked and climb into this couch and I'll get you to film it".

I dunno, it sounds sorta gay to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Ooooooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

more like him calling me in.. asking me to record... and ehhh.... hes a fúckin weirdo

think its time to post on his facebook. He was twisted though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Thats disturbing

• Advertisement

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Thats disturbing

ur tellin me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Tell the truth. That was you in the couch, wasnt it?

haha.. nope i was recording! i had to witness with my own eyes..

hes on boards though :D maybe i should sting him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

neil_hosey wrote: »
    haha.. nope i was recording! i had to witness with my own eyes..

hes on boards though :D maybe i should sting him!

I think you owe us that after making us watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

So, who is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

This guy

I also live with these weirdos.. :(

*Back to daft to find somewhere new to live*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Dude why the fúck, would you stand there and record That, if you didn't want his wiener on your phone, although now you have it, i bet you didn't delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    if you didn't want his wiener on your phone

When did we start calling mickies weiners?

Sardonicat wrote: »

I don't but it's a weird video with weird people, I thought a weird word should be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

Jesus christ lads.. I wasn't even there but I thought it was hilarious and anyone I showed..

Sense of humour this way ---->

dry sh!tes.. :pac:

Dude why the fúck, would you stand there and record That, if you didn't want his wiener on your phone, although now you have it, i bet you didn't delete it.

Did you watch the video? if you did you will see you dont see his "weiner"..

maybe you wanted to see his weiner :confused: thats the only conclusion i can come to. I can give you his number if you like...

Did you watch the video? if you did you will see you dont see his "weiner"..

maybe you wanted to see his weiner :confused: thats the only conclusion i can come to. I can give you his number if you like...

Oh i'm sure you've checked many times to see if their was any glimpse.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

Maybe i'm a weirdo but i found that really funny! Even when I play it back in my head its funny "naked man sprouts from black couch"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Sean^DCT4 wrote: »
    Jesus christ lads.. I wasn't even there but I thought it was hilarious and anyone I showed..

Sense of humour this way ---->

dry sh!tes.. :pac:

Dry ****e is it, there was plenty of that caked around his bottom hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Sardonicat wrote: »

Yesterday, there was a memo! didn't you get the memo?

Oh i'm sure you've checked many times to see if their was any glimpse.

LOL you really want to see his penis .. dont you?? i get it.. dont worry your secrets safe with me.

Theres 2 ways i look at this now! you are either extremely homophobic, which is pathetic to be honest!!! or you are gay, which is fine with me! im just trying to look to the positive.. try the glb forum if you feel frustrated. In this day and age you dont need to stay in the closet!

Seriously though! why do you keep talking about his willy!! its not in the video LOL! why the obsession!! its not even in the video? do you like willies? its fine - this is an anonymous forum for you! your name is displayed.. pls share!

Dry ****e is it, there was plenty of that caked around his bottom hole.

I expected more from a programmer! :D either way, theres no denying theres much shít caked to his ass, he is a bogger sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

LOL you really want to see his penis .. dont you?? i get it.. dont worry your secrets safe with me.

Theres 2 ways i look at this now! you are either extremely homophobic, which is pathetic to be honest!!! or you are gay, which is fine with me! im just trying to look to the positive.. try the glb forum if you feel frustrated. In this day and age you dont need to stay in the closet!

Seriously though! why do you keep talking about his willy!! its not in the video LOL! why the obsession!! its not even in the video? do you like willies? its fine - this is an anonymous forum for you! your name is displayed.. pls share!

You seem to mention it more than he has

bluto63 wrote: »
    You seem to mention it more than he has

LOL..

so your the lucky fellow are you? :D I hope you and whatever his name is is very happy together :D

LOL..

so your the lucky fellow are you? :D I hope you and whatever his name is is very happy together :D

Dude you clearly have problems, you recorded a video with your friend naked, and then called him weird, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

Dude you clearly have problems, you recorded a video with your friend naked, and then called him weird, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

You dont find the video funny.. thats fine! the more you comment , the more people see it so i dont care either way!

You are seriously homophobic though, fairly pathetic..

I bet you were one of these loser who, on watching jackass on mtv rang up to complain...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

You dont find the video funny.. thats fine! the more you comment , the more people see it so i dont care either way!

You are seriously homophobic though, fairly pathetic..

I bet you were one of these loser who, on watching jackass on mtv rang up to complain...

You're comparing that to jackass?

How does anything i've said make me a homophobe Dude, don't be stupid, i just said you're being hypocritical, you recorded the video, you put it on the internet, and you think your housemate is a weirdo, hypocritical tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Trainwreck locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement