Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5 side astro in Naas area

• 10-09-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey Guys,

I am looking to join 5 or even 6,7 side astro football(soccer), Any day but Tuesday in Naas Sallins area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Might have a spot on a thursday night in naas at 8. Pm me your details and Ill let you know whats happening

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lepracal

Rondeco,
    Do you have anything else available for the Thursday night? Have just moved back to Naas and am looking to play again. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

need two players for five a side astro in leixlip tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Can get two players, pm'd ya there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

ah bollocks
    only saw this now

one of the lads got two... ill message u though and we can exchange details for next time theres astro if u fancy it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Lepracal wrote: »
    Rondeco,
    Do you have anything else available for the Thursday night? Have just moved back to Naas and am looking to play again. Cheers!

Its quite often we are looking for people to fill the gap so send me a pm with your contact details and I'll text you and muletide next time we have vacancies

Edit: Muletide has pm'd me looking to play too in case you are wondering where I got his name from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mfeighery

Hi all, 34 yoa. Interested in 5 aside astro in Naas info appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 foley2010

Hi Guys,
    Recently moved to naas in the past few months and have been browsing about for astro leagues/teams/groups to join but cant find any in the area. Now that the gaelic season has ended I am looking for something a couple of nights a week to keep me going.
    Would appreciate any info. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mfeighery

hi im interested in Astro naas keep me posted. I think its avail in k leisure. Anyone else interested let me know I need to the exercise
    Hey Guys,

I am looking to join 5 or even 6,7 side astro football(soccer), Any day but Tuesday in Naas Sallins area?

Thanks

Advertisement