Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAP in Belfast? What's it like?

• 22-02-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello!

Has anyone been to the Gap in Belfast? Is it bigger than the new one in Arnotts (Dublin)? Does it have a Gap Body section as well? Worth taking the train to? Thanks a mill!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

Is the one in Arnotts still there?? I was in the other day and couldn't find it. If it isn't still there then Belfast could be your only option!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 isabelle

Do you kno what the one in Belfast is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

I've never been but I've heard it's a full on proper shop. Not just a small section in the corner, but a fully fledged official loads-of-products shop.

Cool, thanks a mill! Does anyone know if it has a Gap Body also? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭franksm

I don't know what Gap Body is, but it is a pretty sizeable shop - not as big as the US Gap stores, but about as big as a floor of, say, River Island on Grafton St. Has everything though - mens/ladies/babies.

It's located at the main shopping arcade in Belfast, so you'll have plenty of choice there anyway. There's a Debenhams too - kinda like Arnotts I guess, maybe slightly more up-market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is the one in Arnotts still there?? I was in the other day and couldn't find it. If it isn't still there then Belfast could be your only option!
    They opened a full shop in arnotts i thought... Where it used to be they have the beginnings of Old Navy now and then i think the Gap shop is downstairs.. i think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It's a full shop, not a section of another store.

It is just to the left of the CastleCourt centre (Royal Avenue entrance) as far as I remember.
    isabelle wrote:
    Do you kno what the one in Belfast is like?

Thanks so much everyone- Gap body is their underwear and PJ store/section :)

Advertisement