Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

the worlds gone mad

• 16-06-2003 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

just bought the platinum cube with zelda, metroid, eternal darkness, luigi and a memory card for 298 from game

madness indeed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea, your mad for getting a cube ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

When wasn’t the world mad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

gamcube>roman god sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

were di you get this i want a game cube for cheap, not intrested in zelda though hate rpgs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

GAME (in Blanchardstown at least) have a Gamecube and any game for $200. I got Zelda but they have 'em all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

ZELDA IS NOT AN RPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Errr, yes it is.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

its not really an RPG...its an adventure...there is only one character to play as...no stats...you dont get to choose what to say to people etc ....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,777 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Zelda is in its arse an RPG. If you actually sit down and play it and you will understand it isn't an RPG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Zelda stresses story, characters, character building... in fact pretty much all the basic aspects of an RPG. It implements them a little differently, more in line with adventure games. To my mind, it will always be an RPG unless they drastically change the format.

And Retr0gamer, we all know your opinions about 'TEH PURE LIGHT THAT RADIATES FROM THE RPG ARSEHOLE', so i can without guilt ignore your comments on this.

A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Zelda is an action RPG. It's a well established genre which Zelda is probably the prime example of. NEXT!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,777 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Zelda has more in common with Tomb Raider than an RPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I hope they increase the polycount of Zelda's jugs for the next game.

HA HAA!

sons of bitches :D

Advertisement