Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can I find and Ann & Barry school book?

• 06-03-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have been trying to get my hands on an Ann & barry School book. Any one will do, but i really really really want one?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

They're pretty hard to get a hold of by all accounts... pity.
    Perhaps get in touch with the publisher, Folans (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

oh the memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I work for a bookshop, I could safely say you wont get a copy from Folens. The series is long out of print. Your best shot would be to try a long established primary school, it might have an old copy lying around, or a teacher training college perhaps? Although they probably wouln't let you keep it, maybe just borrow it from their library.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

PetKing wrote: »
    I work for a bookshop, I could safely say you wont get a copy from Folens. The series is long out of print. Your best shot would be to try a long established primary school, it might have an old copy lying around, or a teacher training college perhaps? Although they probably wouln't let you keep it, maybe just borrow it from their library.

Think I saw something about Ann & Barry books in th wedding forum a while back.. i'll look and see if I can find the thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

74740.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

74740.jpg

:pac:

Not sure which is worse: the 'clever' captions or the incorrect punctuation in both. :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

There just might be an old copy at home - I'll check and get back to you.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Brown.Eyed.Girl

If you're in Dublin, try Chapters Bookstore. I've seen some really old school books on sale in their secondhand section before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 breakbad

Hi -I'm looking for a copy and really struggling to source one - have tried all above advice :(

Advertisement