Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

knee high docs

• 16-02-2007 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

hey!

just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in dublin that sells knee high docs?? i've seen them in schuh but i'd preferably like a pair with zip as i am far too impatient to be lacing them up every morning and evening...!

any help hugely appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,963 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

China Blue on the southside of the Ha'penny bridge do a good range of Doc's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Mewzel wrote:
    hey!

just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in dublin that sells knee high docs?? i've seen them in schuh but i'd preferably like a pair with zip as i am far too impatient to be lacing them up every morning and evening...!

any help hugely appreciated, thanks!

I think the highest you can get are 14 lace docs which I have myself.

Edit: In China Blue I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

My knee high Docs don't have a zip :( - they're a total pain to lace up. I got mine in Schuh, but I have seen the zip up ones both in Schuh and in China Blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

No idea where in Dublin you can get the zip-up form (which I HIGHLY recommend, I have 20 eyelet lace-ups and they take fecking forever to put on), but why don't you just try on a few different styles in somewhere like China Blue or Schuh to find your size and then order the ones you want from the DM website? If you don't have a credit card yourself maybe there's someone who can get them for you and you can just give them the money?

Advertisement