Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Were getting great numbers booking in for this weekend, for anyone who pre books you can play the full or half day for €15 and rental packs including walk on fee are only 30 euro, for this weekend only

Next games on saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10 each day, we have good bookings in for each day

Neext games on Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and run on until 10

as a reminder we have the king of the hill games this sunday, gates open at 10 and we're getting great bookings in for it, normal games on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Should be up tomorro kev with the other 3 aslong as i wake up :D

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Should be up tomorro kev with the other 3 aslong as i wake up :D

I hope you enjoyed your mornings gaming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi kev i be up on sat with my new p90:):)

hi kev i be up on sat with my new p90:):)

Good stuff so, see ya then

Special offer for this weekend, €10 to play the day or half day for anyone who pre books by Thursday, otherwise normal rates apply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I hope you enjoyed your mornings gaming

:D shure did,just need to get more free time to GET OUT AND PLAY !

€5 to play this Wednesday Evening 13/07/11

Hey all, it will be €5 euro to play this wednesday evening, I'll be trying out a new game format for the evening games, with two long games rather than a bunch of small ones

if your heading up could you please let me know aswell so i can get a handle on numbers, also if everyone could be there for 6.30 as were starting the games at 7 sharp and finishing at 10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Fall101

Planning on hitting the site Sunday with 3 other lads, any idea what the turnout will be like?

P.S. Will you have 0.2 BB's for sale Kev? I'm starting to run out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

Fall101 wrote: »
    Planning on hitting the site Sunday with 3 other lads, any idea what the turnout will be like?

P.S. Will you have 0.2 BB's for sale Kev? I'm starting to run out.:D

Hi Kev,

As Fall says we're planning on heading up on Sunday. By the way, did Noel happen to get in touch with you about that FAL I gave you to give to him? He said he'd try to get it to me through you, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Fall101

Well, due to charitable circumstances, my group can't make it to the site tomorrow.

All blame should be directed towards Kegger. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

Fall101 wrote: »
    Well, due to charitable circumstances, my group can't make it to the site tomorrow.

All blame should be directed towards Kegger. :D

I WOULD take offense to that, only it's true. :p

Next Games on this weekend, gates open at 10, play the full day this weekend for the half day price of 15 euro

thanks to everyone who came up yesterday evening, very wet but good craic :D

It's shaping up to be a very busy weekend for us

Next games on Saturday, gates open at 10 and its shaping up to be a busy day, with two full teams due up and a number of others booked in aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi kev i had a very good day today i had a ball see you on sat week:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

hi kev that was a cracking day ,, loved the new games ,, they were realy fun,,:D:D:D:D:D

great stuff, glad you guys enjoyed it

• Advertisement

Were getting serious numbers booking in for the weekend, gates open at 10 both days

Thanks to everyone at hobby airsoft for sorting me out with the first batch of the new rentals

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Any numbers booked in for wed?

good man niall, thanks for the pics

next games are on saturday and sunday, gates open at 10 with very good numbers booking in

last weekend was very good and thanks to everyone who came up

Back to school special this weekend, play the full day for the half day price

hey kev great games today:D:Dcant wait till next week:)hope that team the water rats are up again there a very good teamand a good bunch of lads:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JackFDub

Hey, I was wondering if me and a few friends could come up and play? We aren't 18 but we can get parent's permission if we need to. And what is included in the gun rental?
    Thanks,
    Jack

were getting good numbers booking in, as a bonus now, if the weather is too bad to play the outdoor site and your booked in then you can head to the indoor site for the same price

also we will be doing a student discount, where students get to play the full day for the half day price once they pre book and have a valid student card

peter will be running the games on the outdoor site this weekend

thanks to all that came up today ,, had some great fun and a good days gaming hope to see you all again soon,, great bunch of lads....:D:D:D
    might bring vid camera tomorrow. good numbers booked in, should be fun again:D:D:D

• Advertisement

we have a few bookings for the weekend so it should be a good one,,gates open at 10am sat and sun games start at 11am till 5.30pm lunch at 2pm till 2.30.sill a couple of rentals left if needed.contact kev for bookings on 085 142550 for both sites..:):):)

Advertisement