Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Workshop Dates and Times for Registration 2014

• 04-09-2014 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

There appears to have been confusion regarding information attached to the release of the registration packages. For those who are curious and/or unfortunate enough to have their package misplaced, here are the prescribed dates and times for the after-registration workshops (this will come in your package).

Remember, this information isn't a solution for the misplacement of the packages. It's important that you contact the Registrar Office or Student Administration (emails at the end of the post).

All workshops occur from 2:30 to 3:30 and 3:30 to 4:30:

Humanities: 5th of September - Room 201/203 // 8th-12th of September - Room 114
    Engineering: 8th of September - Room 208/209 // 9th-12th of September - Room 114
    Business: 10th - 11th of September - Room 201/203 // 12th of September - Room 114
    Hospitality/Culinary Arts: 11th ofSeptember-Room 201/203 //12th of September - Room 114
    International students: 12th of September in Room 201/203

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have enquiries.

Registrar's Office: brendan.harte(at)ittdublin.ie

Student's Administration Office: catherine.sheridan(at)ittdublin.ie

Maria.Donohue(at)ittdublin.ie can also be contacted for registration concerns.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 talla gal

what happens at these workshops?? i totally forgot to go after registering :(
    do you need to go to get your email and moodle for the college??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kennydapro

talla gal wrote: »
    what happens at these workshops?? i totally forgot to go after registering :(
    do you need to go to get your email and moodle for the college??

Hey talla gal,

You can go to a workshop to learn about computer skill requirements and, most importantly, a chance to change your password.

What's great is, since you're a student now (you can enter the college at any time you please) you can access a computer and change your student account password on there via network changes (if you have any difficulty in doing so, seek the support of an IT consultant/lecturer).

Do you have any other questions regarding the course or student access...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 talla gal

heya kenny thanks!

i tried logging into moodle there and it wont let me, so i prob have to go to one of these to get set up! can you just go to any one of them even if you didnt go on the day u registered??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kennydapro

talla gal wrote: »
    heya kenny thanks!

i tried logging into moodle there and it wont let me, so i prob have to go to one of these to get set up! can you just go to any one of them even if you didnt go on the day u registered??

Absolutely! :) Just the ones I listed, talla girl. If they don't let you go to one (which shouldn't happen), as if they can assist you in creating a Moodle account and changing your password in a seperate facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

Hi talla gal your username is is your student number eg X00077854 and the password will be your date of birth. When entering your date of birth the first letter of the month needs to be capital. So if you were born on 13 June 1989 your password will be 13Jun89, if you were born on 10 December 1965 Your password will be 10Dec65. Hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement