Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travel advice for lone adventurer

Options
  • 06-06-2015 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Like many others before me, I'm looking at the aul interrail. I totted up the cost of travel between the countries individually (below) and it's close, so I think a pass might serve me well.
    I was thinking 10 of 22 days;
    Brussels
    Netherlands
    Berlin (and Potsdam)
    Prague
    Budapest
    Zagreb
    PERHAPS Serbia
    Greece
    Ferry to Italy
    Fly back

I've travelled on my own for the past four years, but only flights to and from countries mostly, and feeling a bit more nervous about this (am of an early twenties, female persuasion).

Advice or suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cca86

Hi MagicianBF,

I'm not sure if you're still heading interrailing but I'm heading in July on the 10th and hoping to find some people to travel with for part of the trip. I'm 28, female and starting in south of France and starting in San Sebastian/ Madrid and Barcelona before heading up through France and then Belgium/ Netherlands/ Austria/ Poland / Germany and whatever I can fit in really.

Currently based in Dublin. Feel free to get in contact if you might be interested!

Thanks so much,

Cathy

Advertisement