Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

dantastic wrote: »
    Think this is the best thread for this one.

Registered as a commercial.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/300zx-road-tax-only-333/5889525

Thats mental, does he not have to get that through the DOE rather than the NCT? Surely someone spotted it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

i think it was common a few years ago to see those, aswell as supras etc on commercial tax.

he's a bit keen on the price, but the car looks in great shape and its the most desirable set-up so to an enthusiast he might get close to that money.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Don't be waisting his time !

Is that a slimming pill?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

You see worse cares on done deal with less spec for €5000, worry even more in the UK.
    I definitely wouldn't call him a dreamer.
    More so trying to weed out the half price offer and the likes.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

CianRyan wrote: »
    You see worse cares on done deal with less spec for €5000, worry even more in the UK.
    I definitely wouldn't call him a dreamer.
    More so trying to weed out the half price offer and the likes.

You'd be waisting him time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

He sounds delightful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Im just waiting for it...

"Nissan 300" or "Nissan Skyline with 2.8 six cylinder patrol diesel engine! Commercial tax too, so only the countries struggling vat registered business owners are eligible to buy!!! Power and Efficiency because its a diesel!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

dantastic wrote: »
    Think this is the best thread for this one.

Registered as a commercial.

25401857.jpeg

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/300zx-road-tax-only-333/5889525

Don't think he's a mile off with the price tbh. It looks pretty much immaculate and if he has plenty of SH and receipts the price isn't a mile off.

He comes across as a total troglodyte though and I wouldn't deal with him if it was the last 300 in existence.

I think I'd die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

I'd rather this one for a grand less. Genuine Irish and original car. Only 33k miles.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Nissan/300zx/Twin-Tur/201344219397888/advert?channel=CARS

I always fancied one of these. Rockets.

• Advertisement

That's an auto with less standard and aftermarket spec though, body doesn't look as well either.

Honestly, if I wa going to buy a 300ZX today, the silver one would be near the top of my list.
    I wouldn't give a bollocks about the seller, he can be as rude as he wants, all I want is the car.

I can understand his frustration with the people wasting time too, lads love to make offers and plans and never even turn up. Or lads just coming to look at a car, you can tell they have no interest in actually buying it. It does drive you mad.

Personally i'd want an original one if i was going to have one. But, thats just me. I'm not interested in modified cars.
    I'd love the black one, and tidy up the bodywork.

I can appreciate wanting an original car but an auto in one of those is just plain wrong. :p

CianRyan wrote: »
    I can appreciate wanting an original car but an auto in one of those is just plain wrong. :p

Yeah true. Not ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭dantastic

It's a nice car alright and I'm not sure if the price is off either considering the condition of it. I put it here mostly because of the tax class, maybe not as much dreamer as pure chancer...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

TAX €333 must be down as a commercial.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I would love a 300 at some stage. Would only be viable as a second/weekend car though for me.

Not so much the mpg but more so to keep the milage down and retain its specialness.

Tbh that silver one looks great and I dont blame the seller for his exasperation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    TAX €333 must be down as a commercial.

misc-you-dont-say-l.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Thank god for AdBlock...

Sorry I had to smile a this one;

Note "!!!MINT Mondeo 04 ST kit Diesel !!!"

Then see pic 8 and read the text. You'd really wonder what planet! :D

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mint-mondeo-04-st-kit-diesel/6132549

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Front bumper and wing look damaged in the main pic too...

Mint... The zip ties, so many misaligned panels, the wheels, everything. So ****.

I think the words should be "Crock of sh!TE" for sale..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Price not specified.
    You just know its going to be off the fcuking scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Fúcking looks like it has an STD anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

They must be tight for space with the transit shoved into the bushes :pac:

Pic 4 - 1 fog light not working.
    I actually think I know this car and if its the one then the fools that owned it drove the living jeans off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/audi-a6-1-9-tdi/5504527

At least 2.5k over budget considering it probably needs a new T/B too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

yop wrote: »

*PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS AS I AM NOT PUSHED ON SELLING THIS CAR ONLY TESTING THE WATERS !!!!!!!!!!!!*

Of all the utter nonsense on DD, this has to be the thing that annoys me the most.

If youre not bothered about selling it then dont ****ing put it up for sale!

Only one timewaster there really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

yop wrote: »

Car likes it's been spun and clipped a ditch in the process.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement