Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveling from Tullamore to Athlone

• 06-09-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. I am A.I.T. student who lives in Tullamore, Co Offaly. Does anyone know, is there a student bus that goes from Tullamore to Athlone? Where and what time it departs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Carrolls used to have a bus that went on a daily basis, one went through Kilbeggan and the other through Clara and Moate. Give them a ring and see. They used to get to Athlone at about 8.45am and leave the college at about 5.15 and 6.15 pm approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Slava91

Steven81 wrote: »
    Carrolls used to have a bus that went on a daily basis, one went through Kilbeggan and the other through Clara and Moate. Give them a ring and see. They used to get to Athlone at about 8.45am and leave the college at about 5.15 and 6.15 pm approx.

Thx for replay. Do they have a website? I can't find their details anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

Hey i think their number is 057 9321422 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Slava91

akelly02 wrote: »
    Hey i think their number is 057 9321422 :)

thx a lot

Advertisement