Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cineworld Unlimited Dublin, Promo Code

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭annejohn91

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

these 2 codes are also there to avail of. Love the unlimited card (saving so much money on tickets and cinema food).

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Chris2048

Another code here :-)

RAF-97JR-39WF-60ZN-89MH

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 vikalpjn

Chris2048 wrote: »

RAF-97JR-39WF-60ZN-89MH

Regards.

Chris2048- I have used your referral. Thanks and enjoy 1 month of free movies.

Chris2048 wrote: »

RAF-97JR-39WF-60ZN-89MH

Regards.

vikalpjn wrote: »

One more fresh code to use.

RAF-92VY-83FB-24NP-63ZP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Chris2048

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sam527

Hi All.

As a film lover, I've have had my Cineworld Unlimited Card for 8 years now.
    At €20 a month, is great value and definitely worth it; if you go more than twice a month.

They have recently launched a refer a friend program. Whether if someone signs for the Unlimited Card and uses the code, we both get a free month.

So I figured I may as well leave my code here in case anybody is thinking in subscribing and wants to use it.

Your Unlimited 'Recommend a Friend' promo code is RAF-37MK-73VT-05CD-82EC.

CHEERS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Just saw this thread now my code is:

RAF-90HT-43GD-16JQ-39RS

• Registered Users Posts: 1 katelill094

Hi guys,

Me and my partner have just signed up for an unlimited card and would appreciate you using our codes if you're signing up too!!

If you and a friend are signing up it would be great if you could use both codes rather than just the one .. Thanks so much!! :)

RAF-08JJ-86QM-64VT-83TZ

RAF-51SW-30UJ-83JZ-95GE

• Registered Users Posts: 9 greatestguy

Quick tip Unlimited Friends,

I had a few problems with Cineworld and complained. They gave me an extra month of unlimited. Happy Days!

Here is my code if anyone wants a free month:

RAF-05ZS-43ZV-92ET-84TQ

• Advertisement

I am about to get my new unlimited card as I am with them 1 year.

From giving out my promo code I got 2 referrals so will I not have to pay for 2 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 greatestguy

Hiya,

I have not passed my first year yet so I'm going to have the same question in a few months.

Yes, my understanding is that you'll get your 2 months added on to the end of the year so you'll either keep the red card for 14 months before they upgrade you or they'll upgrade you and give you your first 2 months free. It is worth calling the unlimited team - I've found them really helpful on the phone.

Do you have the emails they would have sent when the person used your referral code to sign up? Worth having them at hand if possible.

Michael

PS My code if anyone wants to use it:

RAF-05ZS-43ZV-92ET-84TQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I subscribed in June 2014, and I got my black unlimited card yesterday, and June and May were free, although they tried to charge me for it till I called them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

So I'm going to get me one of these as it's so handy to pop in to cineworld after work on a Friday evening or whatever. Is it easier to get one online or in the cinema, I presume either way I'll have to wait a while for the card itself. Do I need a passport photo?

FunLover18 wrote: »
    So I'm going to get me one of these as it's so handy to pop in to cineworld after work on a Friday evening or whatever. Is it easier to get one online or in the cinema, I presume either way I'll have to wait a while for the card itself. Do I need a passport photo?

If you do it on the internet, you can use a webcam photo. Then they print you off a temporary pass to use, the card should take a week or so to arrive.

I used a picture from Facebook as it allows you to zoom in. I found it easier online. I received my card about a week later :)

Also use a promo code to get a free month

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

I was able to use the print off page while I was waiting for my card :) so you can go as soon as

I did it online and used my fb photo, you can print your temporary pass from there. It simple and easy. Also with temporary pass, you will not be able to book to online. And your card will arrive in around 10-15 days.

You may use my referral code.

RAF-71CR-52CP-48VS-29RP

I did it online and used my fb photo, you can print your temporary pass from there. It simple and easy. Also with temporary pass, you will not be able to book to online. And your card will arrive in around 10-15 days.

You may use my referral code.

RAF-71CR-52CP-48VS-29RP

LOL

annejohn91 wrote: »
    LOL

Yeah. Lol. Everyone for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

Another promo code here:

RAF-66FP-19YA-65NQ-39JW

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Are you able to cancel any time with the unlimited card?

It's a 12 month contract but think there are other threads on the subject

I think it says if you have to cancel you have to give them a ring and cancel/explain or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I just e-mailed them to cancel.

The response was quite slow though so maybe a ring would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 donfanzu

Hi guys,

Anyone got a code I can use? Thanks

here you go RAF-66FP-19YA-65NQ-39JW

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Guys, where do you get a code from? I want to sign up and my girlfriend has an Unlimited card so obviously she'd like to get a free month but she doesn't know anything about this or where to find her promo code.

You get it from your online account, its under the benefits section i think

• Registered Users Posts: 30 donfanzu

Thanks for the code pclive. It didn't work for me tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Only just stumbled on this thread here is my code!

RAF-99TG-24DP-51YZ-84TJ

Advertisement