Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Transfer from DIT to NUIG?

Options
  • 23-09-2015 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,
    I'm in my first year in D.I.T. Bolton Street studying Construction Management, however I'd really like to transfer to NUIG's Project & Construction Management course instead, as D.I.T. isn't what I expected it to be.

I meet all the academic requirements for the NUIG course and I'm wondering is it possible to transfer to NUIG this term?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Famoso wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm in my first year in D.I.T. Bolton Street studying Construction Management, however I'd really like to transfer to NUIG's Project & Construction Management course instead, as D.I.T. isn't what I expected it to be.

I meet all the academic requirements for the NUIG course and I'm wondering is it possible to transfer to NUIG this term?

Hate to be obvious, but contact the college itself? Registrations office say? Even if that's not the the one, they'll know who to talk to.

Also, I think the first people you should contact would be the DIT academic staff and figure out exactly what you really want - the NUIG course mightnt be the one you really want either

Advertisement