Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:36pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to smiler_lady150 on winning a shiny new Lair of her very own. Try not to crap it up too quickly folks.

Shall we play mystery lock for the next Lair? 23 votes

Yeah, I like those odds
    0% 0 votes
    Nay, we fight to the bitter end
    100% 23 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And I'm back from the bog, lots of turf got lifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Congratulations are in order

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Awesome! :D

Congrats, smiler!!

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Congrats indeed to smiler for hitting the mystery number and Seph for hitting the 10k post

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Smiler

****through gritted teeth **

Gotta love the new thread smell

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats smiler :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At least the hat-trick was denied.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shall we play mystery lock again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Yay....a female lair!!!
    /Brings lots of pink fluffy lairwarming gifts..... :-D

Angron wrote: »
    At least the hat-trick was denied.

Low blow Angron, low blow

• Advertisement

I say nay, first to #10,000 wins the next lair thread

Go for number 13.

:D

What does that involve wolf? :D

I have an rng give me a random number between 9900 and 10000 and that post wins the next lair

But you're 13 Ted :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    But you're 13 Ted :pac:

Am i ? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have an rng give me a random number between 9900 and 10000 and that post wins the next lair

Yes lets play mystery lock :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Well done Smiler!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks guys :-D

You're all great!

I'm just after doing one here for that range.

Lets see if they match :D.

Poll added for the mystery lock option

• Advertisement

You're all great!

How you like the name?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, new lair!

Congrats smiler! :D

You're all great!

You deserved it :-D

Aww :-D haven't had the best day so definitely cheered me up!

I very much approve wolfie :-)

My inspiration for the name

I love freeee pints \●/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Congratulations smiler :) Right I thought the flancer ball and I were friends. Apparently not!! Yesterday I had the worst headache. I love it for its clothes drying abilities but not much else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Wooo congrats smiler!!! Awesome name wolfie! And ha! Lith you must be the only one who voted for no randomness as of yet!

Cider for everyone!!!!!
    (i may have had a head start)

Right I'm off to my bed, laters guys :-)

• Advertisement

I'm the only one who voted for ''Nay, we fight to the bitter end''

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement