Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most positive thing in your life right now...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I told my boyfriend I loved him almost as much as I love my dog.

He said its more than he could have ever hoped for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Rocky Marciano

Bubblefett wrote: »
    That in 6 months I'll have a degree. :D (Just got to get through the pesky exams and assignments :p).
    Then I'll get a brilliant job, move to a better house and buy ALL the new clothes!

Good luck with the study. It'll be a busy few months but well worth it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

I told my boyfriend I loved him almost as much as I love my dog.

He said its more than he could have ever hoped for :D

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

:)someone said I was the love of his life :)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

TommieBoy wrote: »
    :)someone said I was the love of his life :)

Good for you T.B:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Just passed my driving test :D

woodchuck wrote: »
    Just passed my driving test :D
    ^ way to go Woodchuck! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

TommieBoy wrote: »
    ^ way to go Woodchuck! :D

Groundhog%2BDay%2BDVD2.jpg

Been blest with the BEST boardsie friends ever!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Just got engaged offically :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

My boyfriend just finished the album he's spent 7 years working on and it'll be up on itunes in a few weeks!!!!

Also I have the bestest college mentor ever. Every time I meet with her she praises me and gives me such a confidence boost. AND she bought me french toast today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Most positive thing is my future :D Pretty much have my masters in the bag now, and totally meaning to brag, and haven't even gotten results, but I think I did awesome :D

And on Monday I come home to my boyfriend. He has been so amazing this year even though I left him in Ireland while I study. But he's been decorating the flat, and practicing baking cookies and recipes for our Christmas dinner we are having together next week since we are each spending Christmas with our families. He spoils me too much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Jaysus! Don't know why I just read through half this thread. This is depressing for me to read. I'm looking at the most positive in my life right now... my feckin PS3 in the corner LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

At least one person appreciates what I do... and that, if nothing else, makes everything worthwhile. One person to tell you that you mean a lot to them, one person to tell you that the things you do for them means a lot to them, one person to respect and love you above everyone else.

I only try to do my best. I rarely seek or get appreciation for being there for people, but when it comes, it is something that makes life a bit better.

I listen to people, and have done so for many years. But they were listening too. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Must say, I love the position I am in life. Engaged, good job and proper treatment. Despite the stress I've been experiencing recently, how good things are at the moment puts a smile on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Fun times and training myself to not worry, or at least not as much :)

Finally having and getting savings of mine, tis not a lot but tis definitly a start and much better than I was this time last year with saving tbh.

Les Miserables, my new favourite movie, adore it!!

New good ways of being and thinking, within my own mind, and being thought things, things you were always into looking into, being brought into and experiencing.

Oh and custard donuts, yummiest donuts ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I've started training for the mini marathon-walked approx 3miles on sunday (not a lot, but a start!)

Have also finally started to write the novel I always promised myself I would :D have only got 2k words written, but again it's a start!

True blood boxsets day! :D

Springtime, and the newness feeling that comes with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

As selfish as it sounds: The most positive thing in my life right now would be
    ~ My Health & Strength.

I have fought hard to build up my physical strength; increase my energy levels; maintain my good health and have succeeded! I feel seriously lucky in comparison to some people I know :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

Ireland's performance so far in the Six Nations is making me very positive indeed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

Finally coming to terms with a lot of things in my life. The fact that I'm bisexual and that I've finally accepted this and that I'm able to act how I want without concerns of what people might think.

I'm feeling truly and utterly happy for the first time in a long, long time.

I have the most wonderful, amazing (and cute!) boyfriend. He's been my best friend for years, and now we are sharing our lives together. It's just the most dizzyingly amazing experience I've ever had. We're both just coming to terms with our sexuality, and we both have each other for support and love. Plus, we can have the odd roll in the hay together. :P well, more than the odd one. ;)

Maybe some people will have a problem with us, in a same-sex relationship, but I do not care at all. We're both so happy. We've been unhappy in relationships up until now, trying to force ourselves to be "normal" and denying ourselves happiness. Now we are both happy, and I'm so madly in love.

Sorry if this is a long post, but it's just such a huge thing for me. And sorry if it's too "gay" for this forum or anything, but I think that it's more about two people finding love and being happy than anything else. Add to the fact that we know each other so well anyway and that we share so much common ground already makes it even better.

He's my wuvvums. And I couldn't be happier!

Curiousity Cola and cream cupcakes!

Feeling grown up and different, not too much but more than before and just enough :)

Talking about the not so distant future :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭singledad80

My son without him I don't think I could go on

Love, hope and positivity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

The garden is finally growing, I can see the benefit of all my hard work and feed my family...its a great feeling.

Advertisement