Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There Any Law's ?

• 26-07-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I received an order i bought online from Germany on Friday 23rd of july
    I got the right order but i received two of the same order

This was caused as i was paying by paypal but then decided to change to pay by visa (quicker transaction) i was told over the phone from this company that they would cancel the paypal payment which was processing at the time

In my paypal account it still says "payment Pending" which it has been saying sense the 16th of july , the money dosent look like it is going to be taken from my account

So my question : If the money is not taken from my paypal account is there a law of a certain amount of days or weeks if they do not recall the miss order i recived that i legaly can keep this order

I hope someone can understand what i am trying to say
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

What you're asking is, if you don't pay for both can you legally keep both orders.

The answer is no.

Advertisement