Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farmers Markets/Car Boot sales

• 13-01-2013 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Are there any markets on in Co. Cavan?

I saw a Sunday market advertised in Bailieborough recently but it wasn't on today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭celt262

There is one every sunday morning on the Ballinagh road just outside cavan town.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

Thanks for that celt262!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

There's a farmers market at the egg market in Cavan town every Friday from 10am to 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Is there a market on Saturdays? I will be passing by the town and this link implies there is?

Thanks in advance

W.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

There is a car boot sale in Ballyjamesduff every Saturday. starts at 10 goes on til around 2-3pm. think you need to pre-book though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭spooky woo

carboot in cavan beside petshop out ballina road:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

spooky woo wrote: »
    carboot in cavan beside petshop out ballina road:)

Don't bother. The best way to describe is...oh I got crap in my shed best head to the market to sell it.....

Seriously there is not much to look at.

Don't bother. The best way to describe is...oh I got crap in my shed best head to the market to sell it.....

Seriously there is not much to look at.
    It is not that bad few bargains it is as good as any

Not a patch on Clogher Market but thats not in Cavan I suppose :-)

Not a patch on Clogher Market but thats not in Cavan I suppose :-)

It depends what you want
    Stalls or carboot :-)

• Advertisement

Well I guess there lays the difference!!!!

Have not been to the BJD one yet, heard good things about it.

Well I guess there lays the difference!!!!

Have not been to the BJD one yet, heard good things about it.

I have but not as a seller just as a buyer. seems to be good value at some stalls a good few regular stalls and a few new stalls every couple of weeks. I see a lot of bargins but not ones I have an interest in buying.

Sounds like another car boot sale job! I plan on going this weekend if its on!

Sounds like another car boot sale job! I plan on going this weekend if its on!

Should be on. give these guys a call. if your not on facebook i can pm the number to you.
    https://www.facebook.com/BJDEvents.ie?fref=ts

Advertisement