Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Series 3 of Sherlock started on RTÉ 2 tonight, on RTÉ Player for a week if you want, but most intriguing was the announcement at the end that the upcoming Victorian special will be simulcast worldwide at 8pm British time on TV and cinemas and RTÉ 2 will be one of the stations carrying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

S3 of Brooklyn Nine Nine started Friday at 8 on RTE 2.

flazio wrote: »
    Series 3 of Sherlock started on RTÉ 2 tonight, on RTÉ Player for a week if you want, but most intriguing was the announcement at the end that the upcoming Victorian special will be simulcast worldwide at 8pm British time on TV and cinemas and RTÉ 2 will be one of the stations carrying it.

Superb programme, the BBC are great at drama, looking forward to Luther soon as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Grey’s Anatomy season 12 starts on Sky Living on Wednesday December 9th at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Sparko

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

RTE slipped that one in under the radar.. Can't find a repeat in the sky listings, will have to try the player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭cena

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

Has it been on channel 4 yet

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭fman

Not on the player either from what I've checked. Supposed to start on E4 in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

Grey’s Anatomy season 12 starts on RTÉ Two at 9:00pm on Tuesday 5th January (double bill)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Any sign of the new series of blue bloods if it's coming back?

and Gotham season 2?

• Advertisement

paulie21 wrote: »
    Any sign of the new series of Blue Bloods if it's coming back?

DigiGuide is showing series 6 starting on Wednesday 13th January on RTÉ Two at 9:00 pm (a double bill).

but RTE's schedule might not be all that reliable that far ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

zorro2566 wrote: »
    and Gotham season 2?
    Season 2 is half way through and is fantastic. Recommend you find other means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

smilerf wrote: »
    Season 2 is half way through and is fantastic. Recommend you find other means
    I dropped that mid season 1, does it pick up?

Is jada smith still in it? crap character i thought

Gotham (Fox)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

brian_t wrote: »
    Na, I bumped the Two "Once upon a Time" Threads this week asking were they any good/ignored in both so I'll pass on a Third.

I'll check the 3 of them out.

Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

smilerf wrote: »
    Shameless doesn't usually air in states til January I think not sure about here

But have they shown the last season yet?
    Sparko wrote: »
    RTE slipped that one in under the radar.. Can't find a repeat in the sky listings, will have to try the player.

I missed that, as i thought it was a repeat in the tv listings :(
    flazio wrote: »

I saw that BBC3 are showing it 30m earlier @8.30!

I hope it's better than last year's slow episodes?

Will the simulcast beat Moffat's other show Doctor Who of 92 countries afaik?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

no she's gone. You could really start season 2 without missing a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Did someone mention a while back that Dave were going to start showing Garth Marenghi's Dark Place? I've heard great things about it but have never actually seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

For anyone who missed the early seasons, Love/Hate S1 starts on Spike on Thu, 7/1/16 @ 1.55 (am)

Three for the middle of January:

iZombie starts on RTÉ Two at 8:00pm on Monday 18th January.

Mistresses Series 3 starts on RTÉ Two at 8:30pm on Thursday 21st January.

How to Get Away with Murder Series 2 starts on RTÉ Two at 11:30pm on Thursday 21st January.

Person of Interest seems to be moving to a 11.30pm slot on Tuesdays from the middle of January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I recommend anyone who hasn't been watching at US pace to give iZombie a shot, I found it very enjoyable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Person of Interest seems to be moving to a 11.30pm slot on Tuesdays from the middle of January.
    This is what I hate about rte...always putting programs across the hours...Have they not copped onto this fact of starting 1hr progams on the bleeding hour...gombeens!

The Bridge (Bron/Broen) Series 3 starts on TG4 at 11:15pm on Thursday 7th January.

zorro2566 wrote: »
    and Gotham season 2?

DigiGuide is showing this for RTÉ Two at 9:00pm on Monday 25th January

Anyone happen to know when Texas Rising is starting on the History channel? Seen a small ad for it today but someone changed the channel before it gave the starting date :(

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone happen to know when Texas Rising is starting on the History channel? Seen a small ad for it today but someone changed the channel before it gave the starting date :(

Thanks in advance :)

Series One starts on History at 10:00pm on Tuesday 5th January.

Series One starts on History at 10:00pm on Tuesday 5th January.

Great :) thanks brian _t :)

The Good Wife Season 7 starts on RTÉ1 at 11:15pm on Thursday 7th January

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series starts on Spike at 9pm on Monday 4th January.

• Advertisement

DigiGuide is showing this for RTÉ Two at 9:00pm on Monday 25th January

Gotham Season 2 is on Channel 5 at 10pm on Monday 11th January.

Advertisement